Atherstack Dropkick 10.4.2 ( Gen 2 ) & 11.1.2 ( Gen 3 )

Hey folks,

We’ve started rolling out the next OTA update for Gen 2 and 3 scooters. This release brings in some more fixes for Bluetooth issues, some UI tweaks, push location delays and a few more minor improvements and fixes.

:rotating_light: Bluetooth

• Fixed instances where Bluetooth icon in status bar was wrongly showing as advertising
  • Fixed the issue of instances where Bluetooth status was reflected incorrectly on settings screen
  • Fixed issues where Bluetooth was not disconnecting even after key off
  • Fixed issue where Bluetooth does not get disconnected during charging

:rotating_light: Navigation

• Fixed issue where occasionally searching for a location on navigation fails
  • Fixed issue where saved locations were missing from favourite locations screen
  • Fixed a rare issue where dashboard was rebooting on selecting address on navigation

:rotating_light: Trip Planner

• Trip Planner v3 - Now add multiple stops to your daily route and get charging, seamless navigation and route suggestions for your entire trip!

We’re rolling out the update over the next few days. If this is the first OTA update you’re installing, refer here for instructions: OTA and App updates

23 Likes

Good to see one more update coming soon…

How about Network/Signal issues? sometimes the signal wont be available for almost a day or 2. How about Anti theft notifications? How about Bluetooth Calls not able to receive on Dashboard with Touch & Physical Buttons?

7 Likes

@abhishek.balaji After the update , noticed a small change…Not sure if it was already available in the previous update…Noticed that the SoC went up by 5% after the update…Before updating the scooter,I left it at 44% and after updating it shows 49%…Is this a new bug? or is it an bug which was there in the old update?

8 Likes

My OTA update failed unexpectedly now it is not showing to update again , what to do?

4 Likes

mean while Ather 450 owners

8 Likes

Even after the update, the issue for bluetooth is not resolved

I’m on IOS 16.2.

8 Likes

After updation unable to start my Ather 450x gen 2.

7 Likes

This seems to have merely extended the time before my phone auto disconnects. Earlier it was on 2 mins, now it’s 7 mins into the ride and the phone has disconnected. Maybe by os version 38.x.x we’ll have connectivity throughout the ride.

iOS 16.2; App version v6.1.0; Age 29 (hopefully before I turn 40)

4 Likes

Trip planner Feature is not working in this new update.

1 Like

It only works in certain cities,not everywhere in India

5 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I’ve just updated the software on my scooter last night and the navigation isn’t showing the location of the scooter properly. It’s still stuck on the last time I used the navigation mode. I did a hard restart the scooter and still the location shows the same. Any option to get this glitch rectified on my own or it has to be done by Ather itself.

for me, it fixed itself after 15 minutes of riding

4 Likes

Am also facing the same issue :person_facepalming:

4 Likes

They mentioned it’s works in Bangalore also…right ?

1 Like

Then there’s bug hope so :no_mouth:

4 Likes

New update in testing ?

Credits Hemu / Telegram

16 Likes

is this your scooter? if this is actually a new design of the ui it will be good and looks more modern…

7 Likes

Attractive…Seems like a new surprise for 2023 :star_struck:

7 Likes

Super excited :sunny:. I just wish this should bring some newbies along with its UI. Yes Ather’s Users Interface, though is reliable now feels Old. Its exciting to see this fresh new kind of UI. But it will be very disappointing and depressing (for me) if this would be either available to upcoming model of Ather or only for Gen 3s’. I have a Gen 2 so most of you can relate with this. :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

I don’t see this update available on my gen3? It still shows 11.1.0

3 Likes