Atherstack Dropkick 10.4.2 ( Gen 2 ) & 11.1.2 ( Gen 3 )

It’s still in testing.Will take time for stabilising and releasing the update to customers…Check the forum regularly for new system updates and features…

2 Likes

Thought that this version is stable release as there is no where mentioned about beta or test version…

1 Like

wow, i was just thinking about how Ather might be planning a surprise new year update. the current UI has been the same since start, with only minor tweaks here and there. functional but boring. this one looks somewhat like Ola haha. i hope we get to customise the theme as well as other functions, like regen and stuff.

where do i sign up for beta testing? :wink:

7 Likes

11 Likes

I haven’t got this OTA update. How to update it to new version 11.1.2? My software update is still at 11.1.0 version itself. Kindly help im from Hyderabad location.

2 Likes

no, not mine, it’s a glimpse of future updates for gen 3 and gen 2 looks like Windows OS tiles

6 Likes

It looks like the AdrenoX UI from the new Mahindra XUV700 at first.

7 Likes

Fingers Crossed for 7th Jan event :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

It’s been about 2 weeks since I got my 450x and I’m yet to recieve the 11.1.2 update. Any idea how long it would take for new scooters to receive OTA updates?

3 Likes

Still not received the update yet, They are working on it. May be tomorrow…

1 Like

same for me also 450x gen 3

i haven’t got this update for my 450x gen 3 .

3 Likes

Be positive!

1 Like

IMHO the previous UI was much better.

5 Likes

I think this is the UI for Gen3.1 450X releasing in Jan 2023.

1 Like

Any other details of this new UI ?

6 Likes

Its a new update leaked pic

Hello Shailesh,

Im talking about the new update version 11.1.2 for gen 3 450x scooters. I didnt get the update by when i can see this update because i brought my vehicle 3 weeks back and still waiting for new update version.

4 Likes

Details might be relieved on the 7th of Jan 2023 as Ather has planned a Pan India community gathering. Some who can make it to Bengaluru and Online telecast of the same.

2 Likes

After the recent update experiencing a lot of bugs and battery percentage is dropping 3 to 4 %in 12 hours in gen3 Please font release the update if it’s not properly tested

3 Likes

After the Update 11.1.2

1. I am able to pick the call but the Bluetooth gets disconnected immediately and wont reconnect back.
  2. Music/song will pause while trying to play next song and wont play back or go to next song.

Ongoing issues:

1. Motor wont start during the 1st start in the morning, need to switch off and on the key back for it to work.
1 Like