🚀 Atherstack Dropkick 10.4.1 (Gen 2) / Dropkick 11.1.0 (Gen 3)

No. Shutdown at any SOC level doesn’t drain like this. Atleast in my experience of 1 year and 6 month experience with the 450x and before that with 450. This is happening only after the previous 2 updates.

This was for normal off , not shutdown.

2 Likes

Ah I see. It should ideally drop around 2-3% overnight

2 Likes

Yes. I’ve also observed this in Gen 2 10.4.1 update. 6% in 2 days even if scooter is shutdown.

1 Like

I am also using Ather since 6 months. 2-3 ℅ drop in each night. I think this is the nature of these Lithium Ion (NMC) batterirs.

2 Likes

Nothing in this world is 100% efficient :blush:

3 Likes

My guess is, they upload all the telemetry logging data to the servers during nighttime while the scooter is idle which is causing the 2 - 3 % battery drain. I remember on a declassified episode @sripriyagn mentioned that each scooter uploads about 20 GB of telemetry data every month on average.

4 Likes

After this update I am facing more Idle drain. Drained 6% battery in 10 hours. Its too much please fix it

4 Likes

If the charge is below 30% or charged before 2 days you may experience more discharge during idle, check during charge above 80%…

1 Like

Motor is not starting after the update. Self + Brake is not working.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji The screenshot showing the various riding mode of the scooter and the kms showing the distance remaining for the available charge in the battery doesn’t change and shows the same values when its fully charged.

There should be a way that the riding distant for all mode on the app and not depend on the going to the scooter to check what is the different ranges available.

3 Likes

This( screenshot) is the predicted range on each mode. Estimated range in each mode is available on the home screen[quote=“yoric925, post:71, topic:74685, full:true”]

@abhishek.balaji The screenshot showing the various riding mode of the scooter and the kms showing the distance remaining for the available charge in the battery doesn’t change and shows the same values when its fully charged.

There should be a way that the riding distant for all mode on the app and not depend on the going to the scooter to check what is the different ranges available. [/quote]

2 Likes

I believe 450x gen 3s have 11. Mine’s on 11 as well

My 450X gen3 never moved past this update. I never got the 11.1.2 update

why dont Ather plan some retro fit option for GEN 2 450x for auto hold function?? Ather gave a black paneled 450x for prebooked Ather 450x gen 2 for trusting on the product why cant same be done for people who trusted the product before gen 3 released ??