🚀 Atherstack Dropkick 10.4.1 (Gen 2) / Dropkick 11.1.0 (Gen 3)

Hey folks,

We’ve started rolling out the next OTA update 10.4.1. This release brings in a few fixes for Bluetooth issues, some UI tweaks, push location delays and a few more minor improvements and fixes.

Here’s what’s changed:

:rotating_light: Bluetooth bug fixes for Android and iOS devices

:rotating_light: Minor UI fixes

:rotating_light: Fix for push location to scooter

We’re rolling out the update over the next few days.

44 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji , Is this update specific to Ather 450x gen2, or gen3?

9 Likes

Received update… Update process took around 8min and was smooth… Bluetooth is working flawless… outgoing calls displayed on screen… Map push location working quick now…

8 Likes

I have ver 11

11 Likes

After update screen remained on till morning. And after completion of update now headlight remains on. What to do.

11 Likes

Gen 2 only. Gen 3 comes with 11.0.0 pre-installed.

10 Likes

Got the update yesterday

1. Odo meter updation has been changed to real time
  2. Surprisingly find the charger in dashboard worked charm…!!!
14 Likes

@abhishek.balaji sir do you have a link which summaries the updates and fixes in Dropkick 10.4.1?

8 Likes

Just updated, Nothing new everything is same as before.

8 Likes

Read post by abhishek :smiley:

1 Like

After update my 450x is not starting @abhishek.balaji

7 Likes

What about the IOS Bluetooth fix for Gen3 models?

7 Likes

Still Bluetooth gets disconnected after about 15 to 20 min (much better than 10.4.0), but earlier it used to drop within 5 min. There is a small lag in showing the Music panel once a call gets cut off.

1 Like

Bluetooth is still not stable😑 it keeps disconnecting after a few minutes… Expecting a proper fix next time around

9 Likes

The first time I’ve faced issues with Bluetooth was the update before this. Disconnected but quickly got connected again. After this update, Bluetooth worked well for the first 11 kms and then disconnected twice automatically. Then manually connected through the app.

I Always used to connect Bluetooth through the app and I was going to do the same today too. I turned on the scooter with my TWS connected to my phone but wanted a fresh rice so shut the scooter down and turned it back on. Surprisingly, my Bluetooth was already connected with my scooter ( hasn’t happened before)!

2 Likes

@tanishqkhare can I get tyer pressure cap from outside? Lost the back tyre one

5 Likes

Not sure. But maybe you can.

4 Likes

After update 450 plus gen 2 popping out Bluetooth required fix since didn’t had it?

6 Likes

Ather 450x gen 3 indicator not working since the first ride. It’s just been 5 days and I’m facing multiple issues. Ather is not responding to my mails. The technician who visited could not solve this issue . I recently upgraded from 450 to 450x gen 3. Never faced issue with my 450. This is really pathetic

3 Likes