šŸš€ Atherstack Dropkick 10.4.0

Mine is gen 2 broā€¦ even I felt it

2 Likes

Ya itā€™s improvement , a slight twist of the throttle was kicking in regen, the gen2 i test rode with previous version of atherstack didnā€™t felt the same

Sorry it was a Typo gen2 i test rode had old version of atherstack and the regen wasnā€™t prominent as it is in new version now

1 Like

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Has anyone got integrated trip planner in the update can you share pics of it I have got the dropkick update but not received the trip planner as it is not available in our city :expressionless:

4 Likes

The trip planner integration on dashboard, means you still have to start a trip using your phone app. As you push the trip to your scooter, the dashboard will navigate you to the first location, of your trip.

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Any reason why the OTA updates link in Ather website has not been updated since Atherstack Borg. Since that page was kind of a one-stop point to know all the info related to the current and previous updates to the scooter. Also the link has been in the Ather 450X product page before and after launch of Gen 3, but always wondered why the page was not updated.

4 Likes

I got the scooter on 31st July.

1 Like

what are the new features that has come because i have got the Ather stack Dropkick 10.4.0 but no changes in my Ather

3 Likes

There are no external changes which can be noted in the vehicle there are only changes in the bugs and other thingsā€¦

1 Like

But they mentioned trip planner integration will be available in dash board where is that

2 Likes

It is only available for limited number of citiesā€¦Cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune have access to Trip Planner featureā€¦

1 Like

The red halo itself is a good indication. You canā€™t keep focusing on wh reading that closely while driving or youā€™ll end up crashing yourself.

5 Likes

Where does it even show Wh reading while riding? Itā€™s only visible in the homescreen when youā€™re not moving.

4 Likes

Add images

Got the update today hope there is no bug in it

3 Likes

There will always be bugs because this is a human creation. Please post here if you find one.

8 Likes

Nt worth buying bcoz in a week only i got many issue in g3

3 Likes

Useless update for Ather owners of NCR.

My vehicle just restarted the dashboard all of a sudden while changing music tracks while driving as itā€™s a first time donā€™t know if itā€™s a bug in new update or protection feature

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Dashboard issue 10.4.0