šŸš€ Atherstack Dropkick 10.4.0

Hey folks,

Weā€™ve started rolling out the next OTA update 10.4.0. This release brings in the new trip planner feature on the dashboard, and fixes some bugs around navigation and riding.

Hereā€™s whatā€™s changed:

:bulb: Trip planner integration on dashboard.

Trip planner helps you plan long trips by leveraging Ather Grid points and recommending stops using your past riding data as reference. The Ather mobile app now allows for round trip routing, and you can now push an entire trip at once to the dashboard, while the dashboard takes care of adding stops and routing you to the next point. The feature is currently only available in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune, where we have a high number of Ather Grid points.

:rotating_light: Fixed a bug where recents list was not getting updated

:rotating_light: Fixed a bug where the ETA was not updating after rerouting in some cases

:rotating_light: Fixed a Javascript bug that threw up an error message in the navigation screen

:rotating_light: Fixed a few corner cases to improve vehicle experience.

Weā€™re rolling out the update over the next couple of weeks.

26 Likes

I hope you guys spray the bug spray all over by the time I get my gen 3 :grin:

12 Likes

Is there an updated list on number of bikes sold in areas and the Ather charging points installed in those places.

This would help all to understand the criteria Ather follows to launch benefits of updates.

Although Ather Gen3 has been launched in Goa, Ather owners in Goa still cannot benefit from the update. State of Goa doesnā€™t feature in the list of places to benefit from the software upgrade

7 Likes

where is Cruise controlā€¦?

5 Likes

I just hope the G3 doesnā€™t come with its own set of flawsā€¦:crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

There is no cruise control in the Ather 450X and they have informed that there wouldnā€™t be cruise control in the bikeā€¦

3 Likes

When will Trip planner feature will be Available for Delhi Ather owners ?

4 Likes

The current version of my gen3 delivered yesterday is this isnā€™t this the latest one?

Iā€™m kind of confused as we are talking about 10.4.0 @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Need traffic update on dashboard navigation please

8 Likes

Yup. Thatā€™s it mowne. Gen 3 comes with Dropkick pre-installed.

6 Likes

Logically/Mathematically 11 comes ā€œAFTERā€ 10.4. :wink:

Youā€™re already enjoying the perks for having the latest Model. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

This update is for Gen 2, to bring parity with Gen 3 Dropkick. Will have the same name but different release numbers.

9 Likes

Gotcha , makes sense :blush:

7 Likes

Add realtime watt hour usage while riding.it must be useful for adjusting the speed for better range

6 Likes

It is weird. I have Gen 3 with Ather Dropkick version as 10.4.0ā€¦ donā€™t know how it is showing you 11 already?

3 Likes

I could feel there is a increase in regen level after the updateā€¦ 40 to 20 Im able to reduce it quickly in ride mode without even touching my brakesā€¦!

6 Likes

When did you get your bike i got it yesterday

Yes I did feel that , there was a huge difference between the gen2 i test rode and the gen3 that was delivered with dropkick

6 Likes

I donā€™t think its even required.

8 Likes

Improvement or otherwiseā€¦! Just curious but dropkick is a good given trip planner is in built.

I have been using the app version of trip planner for a while and is quite useful except for some instances where it doesnā€™t suggest any even available.

But otherwise I take it as a step forward and shall improve with improved software versions.

5 Likes