Atherstack Cylon - 10.3.0 - SmartEco

After update facing problem in odo meter… Range and battery percentage stays at 100% after 10-12 km it will start decreasing…

4 Likes

Yes, I am also facing the same issue after the Update which happened couple of days back. Does anyone have any suggestions on this?

In my case After update, Ather 450x is charging, But it has started taking more time to charge

have not yet received the update…

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I still have not received the update. I have also tried to contact the Twitter team but they also have not reverted back. It has been almost 10 days since the update released. I don’t understand why is the update not rolled out in a single phased manner to all the Ather 450x like the most phone companies do with regards to OTA rollouts. I have been very patient till now. I would request you to get the update rolled out on priority

5 Likes

Y’all behaving like cats. Would you believe me if I told you the update does more harm than good. I also tell my cat that it’s not a good idea make friends with the crow. But yet it goes and comes back all battered and bruised.

The battery and range indicator are broken. They are now unreliable. What sort of upgrade is this? You’re all better off not installing the new one.

Rather this can be said in a nicer way by just mentioning your issue. Don’t compare all to something here. Be polite and report your issues. I didn’t face any issue rather my other few friends.

3 Likes

Still not receive any update

In this week mr abhishak told that we receive the update of smart eco mode but the week almost gone we still not get any update

1 Like

I apologise for comparing y’all to cats.

Such a fundamental bug in the code that relays vital information to the dashboard has occurred more than three times, as seen from the feedback on this thread. What else can go wrong? A current sensor misread, surcharge and fire maybe?

I am very concerned about my safety and my investment as much as I’m concerned about my cat’s ability to fight the birb again tomorrow. That is all. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

@abhishek.balaji This humble guinea pig would like that previous Borg software version back, until your team recrifies this issue.

2 Likes

I have Ather plus a new sofwer launch by over company how to up dat it’s on over Ather plus

1 Like

It has been 12 days since Cylon was announced. So far I haven’t got it. :scream: This is the first time an update is getting so late for my scooter. Usually I get it within the first 2 days of announcement. @abhishek.balaji , is the phased roll out still in progress? When can I expect it to come?

7 Likes

I m not sure how Smart Eco mode became Sensible Eco mode :relaxed:

Never heard of this site. Came up in my Google feed.

2 Likes

Still not receive any update

1 Like

basically, this mode is training you to accelerate gradually and ride efficiently. :slight_smile:

Otherwise, no magic can make it 50+ to 30+

4 Likes

This update is taking ages to reach to everyone. I wonder what’s happening @abhishek.balaji ?

5 Likes

Yes Haven’t received the update being a beta tester as well. @abhishek.balaji When can we expect it?

5 Likes

What happened Mr @Abhishek.Balaji say something

2 Likes

I have received the update but not yet updated ,am still deciding to update now or wait few days. are all the owners facing that battery soc issue or just a few?

2 Likes

Just received the notification about the update. Haven’t updated it since charge is low. Will update later today after charging

1 Like

They will be rolling out the update with a patch, hence taking a bit longer. Users have been reporting to be receiving since couple of days, should expect it some time soon.

1 Like