Atherstack Cylon - 10.3.0 - SmartEco

Thanx for this suggestion - I did this hard rebooting and the scooter sprang back to life. But the update is not completed - as I could see from the Settings of the Dashboard - it’s still showing software update as Borg 10.2.2-202205. The Smart Eco update is not installed on the Scooter. Any help on this matter.

1 Like

There is a default setting for the software updation ie early morning 3am it will get downloaded and when to start the vehicle first thing in the morning you will see a notification on the dashboard saying update completed . This is how I am updating the dashboard software and till recently I have no issues at all . I feel this is well designed & is hassle free .fyi @abhishek.balaji

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji havent received the update till now.

5 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I’ve been eagerly waiting for this update . But not recieved the update so far

1 Like

Is it 450 plus or X,b caz same with some of my friends

5 Likes
1 Like

Enable it from your app first in Ather Lab,

@abhishek.balaji BTW what happens when scooter battery drops below 17% does it go in Eco mode or it stays in smart Eco.

3 Likes

AFAIK, it would stay in Smart Eco

2 Likes

It will not switch to the limp mode, will continue on whatever mode you’re using, as long as smart eco is enabled.

5 Likes

Even I’ve not received my update when will I receive it? I’ve not got so much of patience man :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I saw warp mode in 1% on activation of smart eco

2 Likes

Finally, Ather did something right, removing the Limp mode when the battery falls below 17%, this will ensure you will not be suddenly surprised when it goes below the threshold. I hope this feature makes it way to the older gen of 450.

3 Likes

Very true…

When I plan my travel, I don’t consider any distance for the last 17%.

Even when I know I have only 2-3 kms left to reach destination, I am forced to drive limbo mode which struggles even for a regular fly-over. Many times, I have asked the pillion to get-down and cross the road when I go over fly-over and take a U-turn.

The threshold should be 10% not 17%.

2 Likes

Yeah, now if you really need to get the most range of the 17% remaining, you can switch to Smart Eco and it’ll get you that range. You can continue riding in any mode, but the performance would slowly derate since at lower SoCs, the battery wont be able to keep up as much as higher SoCs.

4 Likes

yeah, after it is rolled out to 450 Gen 1 - right?

So, for the vehicles where Smart Eco is enabled, regardless of the mode they are using, limbo mode wont kick in after 17%?

At what Soc can we feel the deotoriation of power be significantly lower?

1 Like

Is it only me or are there more people who still haven’t received any update on vehicle despite updating the app

5 Likes

Me too haven’t received the updated @abhishek.balaji

5 Likes

Same here no update yet for me to @abhishek.balaji even though I am a registered beta tester.

2 Likes

Awaiting for update still @abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

For beta tester maybe not receive any update

4 Likes