Atherstack Borg - 10.2.2

This behaviour which you have described is not a bug , rather it is phenomenon which is common in battery. You may read below article for better understanding.

2 Likes

Here is a new take on the release throttle bug. I suppose I was able to start the scooter somewhere before the release throttle check kicked in. It kept on coming during riding, but did not do any visible action.

3 Likes

Looks like new mode Smart ECO mode is in beta. I believe these are exclusive to Ather 450X/Plus without any surprise. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What is smart eco mode?

2 Likes

A lot of cars have compasses these days already. They don’t need calibration, atleast not like what you need in phones. Ather should be able to do the same.

2 Likes

possible, But you still need the actual hardware in the SoC, The Snapdragon 212 does not have this inbuilt.

3 Likes

I didn’t get any update even after 22 days of announcement

4 Likes

How much time it takes to deliver update to all scooters ??? @abhishek.balaji Is the 10.2.2 update pulled back ??

2 Likes

It should show up to sign up as interested under Ather labs in the app!

It’s essentially eco mode but with more pickup essentially while still guaranteeing eco mode mileage.

1 Like

If you still haven’t received it , you could send a email over to CS and they should be able to push it to your scooter the same day

2 Likes

May not be worth it… haha

1 Like

Anybody knows the timeline of when we will recieve the smart eco mode software update ?

2 Likes

You tested it in beta?

2 Likes

I think Beta program is only for Ather 450X. @abhishek.balaji plz confirm. I opted out for Beta but not received any mail regarding confirmation.

1 Like

actually I am a beta tester for my 450x but for some reason I wasn’t included in the beta testing of this one update . why is that @abhishek.balaji ?

2 Likes

The Smart Eco beta update was for a target user group among the Beta testers. They were looking for some specific use cases. So they selected the users based on that.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t really call it lucky when you’re stuck in Bangalore traffic, clueless about the road infront of you, and the map just makes a spin move. Bangalore peeps, sorry if you saw me flipping my bike off randomly in the middle of traffic🤣

2 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji , I kinda want to know when will your next OTA update will come with which I want to use smart eco feature in the Ather 450x.

2 Likes

Hi Umesh, what sets Ather apart from others is reliably and stability. This needs extensive testing and rectification at every stage before rollout.

Even though all including me are more than eager to get that OTA update is here message, it is best that the team works at its pace so that they are not pressured to deliver half-baked software which will lead to more complaint and whining.

4 Likes

I recommend no hurry. With the whole experience using Ather 450x since its launch. We all suffered from pressured software delivery and lot of glitches.

Now every thing is almost very well settled ( I won’t say perfect ). Let them check and release the OTA after extensive testing.

Many of us say the same because a lot of times they rectified issues and when about to breath they release new patch and spoiled everything. So waiting is better.

3 Likes