Atherstack Borg - 10.2.2

What is TPMS?

3 Likes

Tyre Pressure Monitoring System

3 Likes

a small bug I noticed, not sure whether its a bug or not but story is that when I charged at the Ather grid till 86 percent and I went back home it was 84 percent . after that I shut it down and due to some urgent need I had to switch it on again after 3 hours so after switching it on I saw the charge at 86 and I thought that will disappear soon due to some calibration error but I drove for 2 km to bring it back down to 84 so it was actually at higher charge without any charging . anybody knows the reason why?

2 Likes

Previously while riding the Ather 450x ( I mean when the vehicle is in moving state) it used to show current ride kms below the speedo but after the update it’s showing trip a kms below the speedo while the scooter is in moving state.

I used to like the current ride thing which used to be there previously. Could you please fix this in your next update

3 Likes

it actually is interchangeable . when you are in a stopped position you can click on the trip meter to change it to the current ride and then once you move it will show current ride.

3 Likes

This behaviour which you have described is not a bug , rather it is phenomenon which is common in battery. You may read below article for better understanding.

2 Likes

Here is a new take on the release throttle bug. I suppose I was able to start the scooter somewhere before the release throttle check kicked in. It kept on coming during riding, but did not do any visible action.

3 Likes

Looks like new mode Smart ECO mode is in beta. I believe these are exclusive to Ather 450X/Plus without any surprise. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What is smart eco mode?

2 Likes

A lot of cars have compasses these days already. They don’t need calibration, atleast not like what you need in phones. Ather should be able to do the same.

2 Likes

possible, But you still need the actual hardware in the SoC, The Snapdragon 212 does not have this inbuilt.

3 Likes

I didn’t get any update even after 22 days of announcement

4 Likes

How much time it takes to deliver update to all scooters ??? @abhishek.balaji Is the 10.2.2 update pulled back ??

2 Likes

It should show up to sign up as interested under Ather labs in the app!

It’s essentially eco mode but with more pickup essentially while still guaranteeing eco mode mileage.

1 Like

If you still haven’t received it , you could send a email over to CS and they should be able to push it to your scooter the same day

2 Likes

May not be worth it… haha

1 Like

Anybody knows the timeline of when we will recieve the smart eco mode software update ?

2 Likes

You tested it in beta?

2 Likes

I think Beta program is only for Ather 450X. @abhishek.balaji plz confirm. I opted out for Beta but not received any mail regarding confirmation.

1 Like

actually I am a beta tester for my 450x but for some reason I wasn’t included in the beta testing of this one update . why is that @abhishek.balaji ?

2 Likes