Atherstack 5.9

Difference in day and night.

2 Likes

With an average speed of 39km/hr you got an efficiency of 30Wh/km

And without regen and with less average speed → 35 Wh/km

And many says that regen on 2w is useless :sob:

2 Likes

Useless the way it’s implemented right now. Not when it’s Coasting Regen

There are many who thinks that any type of regen is totally useless on 2w.

Saw few on forums as well as on X(twitter)

For them one answer. If u have regen u use less brakes which also is good for range. Those who says regen is useless just ignore them cuz they don’t know how it works or just don’t care about rege. It’s useless cuz the regen is not strong enough

3 Likes

Post Atherstack 5.9 update TPMS values are off the range it seems like it’s showing random values and tpms switched off moment you turn off Bluetooth on dash. Can anyone check if they are also experiencing same?

After the update, it’s showing wrong gps location in scooter’s map. I’m from Delhi and it’s showing location in Bangalore

@all

Isn’t it supposed to be reliant on Bluetooth for connection?

5.9 update kesa he koi bataiga good or bad kuch new aya he ya nhi

Unplugged the scooter from charging 30 mins ago, a few hours after it reached 100%.

Its already lost 4% charge?

as if you got a choice to stay on 5.8 :skull: scooter force updates (24h after it has downloaded or next night as I noticed)

I haven’t received any update so far …still on 5.8 tried reboot

Hi. I didn’t receive the update yet. My scooter is still on the 5.7 update. I have a gen3 450x. What could be the problem?

1 Like

When did u buy ur scooter?

March 2023

Kuch new aya he kya 5.9 me mujhe update ni mila qni mene connect plan nhi liya tum bata skte ho 5.9 me koi new feature aya he ya nhi

TPMS stuck at F28 and R30 after update.

has anyone noticed the charger starting to charge without checking to lock sometimes or instantly unlocking with key like when battery has charged 100% but at lower soc in 202335 or stack 5.9?

zeromq protocol dala hai backend cloud communications lighter banane keliye,so far syncing mein gadbad kr rha hai in TPMS and app

2 Likes

TPMS nahi chal raha hai after update