Atherstack 5.9

Just received Ather Stack 5.9, 11.5.9-202339

Release notes says, Atherstack now runs on ZeroMQ Protocol, which improves efficiency of scooter communication with sensors and cloud database.

• took 12 min to complete update
  • yet to figure out positives and negatives
  • release notes is missing
  • first time, trip meter number is intact after installation (did not get reset)
14 Likes

This is an old article.

2 Likes

Has the rollout started or just for early access users.

1 Like

Got an update yesterday for my 450x gen 2. It took over 25 mins. After that my scooter is not getting started. @abhi

As expected. They just mess up even more with every update.

1 Like

While charging the time estimates have been removed from dashboard. I can see it only in the app. They keep removing good things about the scooter. Sad

1 Like

No the estimates still pop-up try checking after a few seconds if it’s not happening instantaneously.

1 Like

Maybe, may have to reset the scooter

1 Like

Yup generally just after any update I’ve observed that the system lags or performs anomalously for a while before getting back to its base state.

1 Like

ZeroMQ Protocol :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Received Ather Stack 5.9, 11.5.9-202339 update yesterday evening and installed it. Are they forcing to use OC (Optimized Charging) now? Previous to the update I had kept OC OFF. Now it is ON by default. It doesn’t remember my setting :roll_eyes:

Yesterday morning (previous to the latest update) I noticed that Wings of Power was missing in the dashboard. I flew 13 kms without wings!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Did anyone else get this issue?

5 Likes

Yess the wings of power has it’s own mind sometimes it just flies away :joy: a simple off and on dose bring it back tho

8 Likes

Wings of power disappears sometimes even on 5.8 :joy:, and sometime Ather logo pops up while riding and dashboard resets and everything goes to normal; which is very dangerous.

Edit: I got a free update, my scooter now shows tyre pressure without TPMS being installed :joy:, Ahh Ather bugs…

9 Likes

Good job Ather

Regen depends on SoC of Battery… If it 87% (?) and below, you will see Regen (wings) indicator under reverse throttle braking.

1 Like

Apparently YES and these settings goes back to default settings. For me, OC and my Ride Settings (I ride in Smart Eco) goes to default settings when I restart from shutdown mode. Not sure when these settings will be remembered when we shut down.

3 Likes

Not the Regen… entire section of Wings of Power was missing. I got this issue in 5.8 (previous to the latest update)

1 Like

It happens sometimes. If you swipe to open the settings or the map view and go back to the main screen, it seems to reappear.

2 Likes

Still cannot reset trip meter without connect subscription

I thought this bug was supposed to be cleared in this update.

1 Like