Atherstack 5.8 for Gen 2 onwards

Luckily mine is working fine after 5.8. I have 450x 3.1.

It works below 85%

how do you guys even praise the engineers when your software which you are working on for more than a year stability is like this,people’s paid internet plans aren’t being reflected on dashboard,features you promised aren’t being added,scooter forcing updates when someone has leave,software not utilising existing hardware etc many more things which industries most expensive scooter must not face

6 Likes

Anyone received a recent bug fix update (202336) ? I got it yesterday and so far so good.

Was in the service center today, I haven’t purchased Ather Connect so I don’t have maps

I asked them to update the software The first guy was clueless, since maps search box is needed to access diagnostic mode :stuck_out_tongue:

Then they used the profile name change button to enter the “&&&& “ code and updated from there

1 Like

This is the second time I’m walking down stairs to resume charging. Charging gets stuck at 50%. I had to turn off optimised charging from setting. Even though I turn it off, it turns on again without my consent.

Not all persons have Ather Dot. Many have portable charger which they need to carry to their home once charging is done considering safety issues.

These guys are only fit for speaking fancy things. End result is not upto the mark. The person who was behind this has no sense of practicality.

3 Likes

This doesn’t work for me :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Just got force updated on gen 3 but build number is still same 202335

2 Likes

You are one of the last people I thought that wouldn’t have Ather conncet considering how enthusiastic and active you are towards Ather and its features💀.I assumed 90% have bought it already

1 Like

Happy Engineers day Ather

1 Like

Didn’t the scooter tell before if the solenoid isn’t properly locked? Or if it failed locking it would start charging but tell on screen

Atleast it remembers OC state you select in settings now,still no “destination reached” on maps it just resets

2 Likes

Even with the paid subscription the scooter doesn’t reflect the subscription yet, after the recent update.

lmao i accidently deleted video of me cleaning motor vent area with water from front and my boot getting flooded with water cause of it,450x is engineering pinacle

3 Likes

It was working like that before. Now even after reaching 18% regen was still not working. And the regen animation wasn’t working when I was braking either

1 Like

Restarted my scooter today in hopes of getting back regen. Instead, it now shows tire pressure as -1,-1 but I don’t even have TPMS. It also shows auto hold in the quick settings panel. What is going on :joy:.

2 Likes

Someone got hurt with this post :joy:

I am facing too many bugs after 5.8 update. Reverse doesn’t work, Maps doesn’t work. It says Ather connect subscription expired, I bought the subscription last month for next 3 years. I dont have TPMS and it shows -1 -1 on dashboard. Warp text doesn’t show up.

Dashboard version: 11.5.8-202336

2 Likes

I recently got the same update, works all well for me on my Gen 3

They entered &&&&26244 to open the diagnostic mode But it’s only a one time use code :frowning:

1 Like

:skull::skull::skull: I will buy it, I’m just trying out the non-Connect life and see how it feels. Or maybe it glitches out and allows me to use the maps💀

Btw even without Ather Connect, the scooter will continue to have an internet connection. Grid charging works without subscription (because the scooter updates the charger use and everything to the server) and the software updates through diagnostic mode also works fine which means there is internet