🚀 Atherstack 5.3 (Gen 2 and 3)

I received 5.3 update on 23.03.2023. Since the very next day was a holiday, I took my flight for a testing those update change logs

1. As soon as it clocked 80% in grids, it turns off charging and unlocked. It was good that I got a notification stating optimising charging for 80% completed. New optimising UI is alone looks good.
  2. 80% optimising charging for PC also did a good job. Fews hiccups were, at instance I was not able to turn off optimising charging option. After few hours it got alright Suggestion: instead of 80% why not to try slider where user can set the charging 3.Display turns off and on whole driving 3 times.
  3. I could hear dasboartfan running even after 1 hr of charging in shade…
5 Likes

New bug

4 Likes

I have faced a new issue today. Once the SOC went below 18%, I was unable to change the mode and it stuck to Eco. Before the v5.3 update, this happened below 10%. Its the 1st time post the update that the SOC went below 20%. Is anyone facing this? There is no mention of this in the latest release note as well

2 Likes

18% was the normal percentage where mode change was restricted since gen 2 I think, so its not an issue.

1 Like

I clearly remember it going in Eco mode once the SOC reached 10% prior to the update (happened 2-3 times)

3 Likes

Enable smart eco mode to continue riding in ride mode or sports mode or warp mode. The update might have turned off smart eco mode even though it was enabled.

3 Likes

Thanks, will keep in mind next time this happens. I never use Eco mode anyways so dint bother turning Smart Eco on

5 Likes

I have faced the same issue, and simply opening and closing maps resolved the issue. Hope it works for you too. Please let me know if it works for you.

6 Likes

It happened twice yesterday…now it’s good

1 Like

Really disappointed :frowning: with 80 Percent change auto cut option?

2 Likes

Can we do like this.

1 Like

Mine is new gen Ather 450x gen 3 purchased in jan 2023. After the last OTA update there is mismatch in the exact location and the location on screen. The interface has become laggy. Ather should fix this with OTA update and also Ather should consider increasing the ram for flawless performance.

2 Likes

I recently bought Ather 450x on 22nd march 2023. I had autohold and smart eco for 1day and it became invisible and was not working either. Add on to this my esim was not actived. I had Ather stack 5.2 on scooter at the time of delivery.

I took it to service center for patch update to 5.3 as my scooter didnt have network and didnt kno when it was going to come. When the stack got update autohold and smart eco were back on track.

Now today april 1st 12.00AM my sim had signal, and i also got all the charging sync updates and navigation back on track.

It didnt work at march 31st 11.59 but suddenly caught network at 12.00 am.

2 Likes

It continuously surprises me. Sometimes the power of wings will miss and now the speedometer is missing. Don’t know what’s happening. Hope it gets rectified as soon as possible

3 Likes

Did it get resolved or still facing the issue?

3 Likes

restart the scooter, apply 2 brakes + hold the start button for 10 sec. Most of the bugs we can fix by restarting the vehicle

1 Like

Waiting for next ota update. Any news on this?

2 Likes

Opening and closing of boot is issuing movement detected alert. I’m on version 10.5.3-202311

2 Likes

Try this

Well , the brightness issue is finally fixed :saluting_face:

2 Likes