šŸš€ Atherstack 5.3 (Gen 2 and 3)

If it dont stop for more timeā€¦ you can try dashboard reset. Press both brakes and start button for sometime.

2 Likes

Documents are not showing up on the scooter even though the docs are still on the app.Please help need to fix anything my side .

2 Likes

I got the V5.3 (202311) update late last night. I had issues with the documents not showing up on the dashboard prior to this update. Today morning, I could see only one document (only insurance) in the dashboard where I had uploaded 3 copies of DL, RC & Insurance. I am awaiting for the other documents to sync to the dashboard. I have also updated the iOS app to 7.0 through TestFlight and the connection seems pretty stable for now. Hopefully, most of the issues seem to be resolved.

6 Likes

thank you!!

1 Like

I am not able to see live traffic or push documents to the bike since last month

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hazard lights

Also live traffic mode is not accurate. its shows ā€œno trafficā€ when my bike is stalled in huge traffic. Please clear all bugs related to maps

2 Likes

You can do pass light, by switching high beam, low beamā€¦ right ?

2 Likes

New update came 10.5.3-202311

Documents are working fine

4 Likes

All documents? Some owners reported that only one document can be seen

6 Likes

This can be a Solution bro

3 Likes

We can Unlock thru Our Ather App , after 80%

If you charging and The Veh is 80% and plus

If i want , I cant stop it from my app :point_up:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what bro,people should agree with it right??..What if people say I want 100% charge as I want to cover a long distance and argue like that??..We canā€™t go with them and see where they go right?? .So unlocking the charger through app is subtleā€¦

6 Likes

After the latest 5.3 update, the duration of each ride is either in 3 digits or more than the orginal duration in terms of mins. Please look into this bug and fix the sameā€¦ @melvin.wilson

2 Likes

Thambi , I said Whoever near to the Grid can Access to Unlock the Solenoid from their Pwn App Dude

Is there a solution to this? Like a soft reset or something. After the update my 20 minute ride is showing as 72 minutes in the app.

4 Likes

is the rollout of the update for gen 2 still going on since I have not yet got my 5.3 update?

2 Likes

Canā€™t understand thisā€¦What if people just randomly unlock grids located in other places??..That will become a nuisance right?..

4 Likes

Simple solution to grid changing limit is to offer an unlock button on dashboard after 80% is completed. So that the users can still use the grid without range anxiety and let other use if needed after 80%.

4 Likes

this shouldā€™ve been the solution from the start. idk what the team smoked when they decided 80% is the limit

4 Likes