Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

When can we expect ui redesign for the app?

1 Like

Maybe next year :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Well 25th Jan has come and gone… No update yet… When is the new eta?

3 Likes

Please check the Twitter Handle too…It has been mentioned that from Feb 1 everybody will get the update for AutoHold…

4 Likes

Auto hold? I haven’t even got the elio update yet on my gen3 450x :joy:

3 Likes

Oh that’s late … That means some people are still on wait

1 Like

Hi all,

I have been following this post a lot recently, until today when I discovered my 450+ got updated to the latest version.

The Auto hold feature is enabled for my Ather 450+, and works beautifully. Tested this out on climb and decend at parking ramp.

Last week my scooter had received the 450X UI, it had the AutoHold then, but I was sceptical that it would stay thinking Ather would make it exclusive for 450X. But today the update featured Optimised charging and AutoHold both, and they work just great.

Would love to know if any 450+ owners got theirs. Cheers:)

7 Likes

Cool! What version are you running?

I got the update last week but did not get Autohold. No updates after that.

Do you still have Bluetooth usable?

2 Likes

I still need to check if the OTA version in dashboard matches the version shown on the app screenshot I have pasted.

The bluetooth is not usable, it does not show now. It showed me last week when I had the 450X UI installed. It also had paired with my phone :stuck_out_tongue: But yea, it doesn’t show me now. Also, of course, the Warp mode was greyed out then. Now its completely gone. Just Eco, Ride and Sport like the old 450+.

2 Likes

Ok, I’m running the same version. Scared to reboot, since I enjoy Bluetooth :stuck_out_tongue:

But happy to know we got Autohold too! Thanks for the info!

Photo

2 Likes

Maps does look nice but most of the time does not load and only the location pin is visible on the white screen. UI seems smooth but will take time to adjust. Should wait for the bug fixes in the next patch

2 Likes

Can you access warp mode also?

1 Like

It means auto hold is still available after showing 450 + ?

3 Likes

No. it doesn’t go above Sport. range is also 85km only on Eco.

2 Likes

If you reboot you will go back 450+ mode. If you update next week you will again go to 450+

3 Likes

Same here. Also while on boot I’m not getting 450x startup screen. Dunno what’s goin on.

1 Like

Yes, so far I can say! I hope it stays :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Still I don’t receive the update

1 Like

that screen has been removed for everyone. bad decision, it looked cool!

1 Like

The firmware update option seems to be missing in the new UI, so do we need to check in the app exclusively for new update. Can we check on the scooter UI?

2 Likes