Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

I have noticed white horizontal & verical lines appearing & going in the Map area, but only in Black theme. Is it some bug

4 Likes

White lines in black theme only while riding & not when idle

AUTO HOLD activates on a flat road

9 Likes

What does this mean “700 and becomes”

4 Likes

Follow the route or continue on the same route for 700m

And becomes is something weird… it should have been trun right, or even turn slightly right

2 Likes

In 700 m, your scooter BECOMES the destination (Secret feature, Ather transforms into the location saving range)

3 Likes

But my location was still 6 km more… after that 700m “becomes” changed into next location name where i had to turn right

3 Likes

Glitches I guess.

Optimised charging was turned off, still the charging stopped at 80%

Got resolved after reboot.

Missing auto theme change on sunrise and sunset.

Ather app on Android takes longer to refresh updates.

2 Likes

When did you get the auto hold update?

2 Likes

not gonna lie the UI looks better this way lol. just add a color in the background like the old UI xD dont even need to take eyes off the road to judge the speed!

1 Like

exactly am not fond of the wings either,this with color gradient or left to right green to red would be amazing

2 Likes

Anyone get the new patch update?

1 Like

I am beta user but I didn’t receive update

1 Like

What is the software version to get autohold feature. I received Ather stack 5 in my gen 3 vehicle but I don’t see autohold feature in the settings. Do I need to wait for another update or ask the service center guy to Update ?

3 Likes

How do you become a beta user?

1 Like

Same for me the optimised charging is off still the same issue, the charging stops at 80% and I’ve done the dashboard reset too.

1 Like

Still waiting for the update @abhishek.balaji

Me too :sweat_smile: waiting for update

2 Likes

Hi all,

I’m a gen 2 user. Got the update a week ago and was testing it. My first impressions are as below: The New User Interface (UI) looks quite impressive. The three dimensional effect and better usage of screen capabilities makes it a pleasure to the eyes. The wings of power provides a real-time feedback on the power usage as well. However, the following needs improvement:

a. Real time efficiency indicator: The real time efficiency indicator (red halo) was a very good graphical representation of how good we are driving. This is a great miss. Ather should consider including include this as an additional layer in the wings of power.

b. Watt hour/km: the watt-hour per km was like a mileage checker during the rides. Every time when the vehicle is stopped, the first thing I used to look is how good my economy (Wh/km) had improved. Sadly, now I have to check the app to know this, which is not practical during the rides. I personally felt that this should always be on and not only just when the vehicle is stopped. In fact, my average consumption has increased after this new update. Please bring back this feature with always on, like the average consumption indicators in cars.

c. Trip meter B: This was a feature, which was used by many. One trip for daily commute and another for weekly/monthly. I think this feature will be back soon.

d. Google maps: At first, introduction of google maps felt like a very good improvement. However, while riding with map location, the arrow was pointing straight but the route was going somewhere else; like right, left and sometimes reverse which was really pathetic and inconvenient. Kindly fix this.

e. Indicator sounds lazy: While turning the indicator on, the buzzer sounds like it is scared or lazy as if it does not want to be sounded. There is something wrong with the buzzer sound, which needs to be fixed.

f. Bluetooth connectivity: This has been improved a lot with his update. However, the incoming calls are not displayed in many instances, but calls can be accepted using the power button + indicator switch method. This may kindly be fixed.

g. Regen: I personally feel that a regen indicator may be added to the new UI, as many of the competitors already have it.

h. Series 1 special UI: The earlier UI had a slight difference between series1 (collector edition) scooters and others. The new UI does not consider series 1 users to be special.

i. Auto theme switching: This was a nice feature in the earlier UI. Please bring this back

j. I am yet to receive features like optimised charging, advanced regen, hill-hold, etc. Hope these will be active in the forthcoming updates.

That’s all for now. Will update if something is missed. Hoping that Ather will consider the above to make the product even better. Thank you

11 Likes

Auto hold won’t be available for gen2.

Really want the special ui for series one

3 Likes