🚀 Atherstack 10.5.5 (Gen 2) & 11.5.5 (Gen 3)

The ride stats can be accesses through ride insights on the home tab on the app. Check the screenshots below for reference

2 Likes

15th may is the last one showing here in my app. No ride status of today or from past 15 days

Log out of the app and login in again. If that does not solve this issue, please raise a ticket for the ride stats not showing up in the app.

Try using ride/ sports mode when you are cruising above 35 kms. Reach the speed you intent to drive quickly and then maintain the pace by having a good control over the throttle. Since you have only ridden it for around 800 kms, it will take time to get a good control over the throttle. The Eco mode tends to give less efficiency at a higher speed since the power is restricted and driving above 35 will drain the battery faster.

1 Like

Bro Actually I rode on sports once I got 46.3.
And in wrap mode 31.7km. Battery will drain veery soon The OLA Bike is giving 100-110 Pakka on each ride This Ather waste I Really don’t know I Regret why did I buy this waste

3 Likes

One last option. Turn on Smart Eco and see if that gives a better range. One of your screenshot (the last one in ride stats) is very weird since you dove at max speed and the efficiency is showing as 19 which is incorrect. I have ridden the scooter at max throttle in Warp mode and it still gave me a range of 60 kms+ If smart eco gives you less range, there is some issue with the battery.

Bro today that ride was on smart eco till 40 km. And I shifted to eco because it’s not even giving more than 60-max 70. So I had given to service centre people they are telling no issues they have seen the status and everything is in front of them no use in giving to service any way they tell same old reason

1 Like

Any one updated new OTA update this morning?

2 Likes

Haven’t received one. Anything new?

4 Likes

Yes I received and installed Ather stack 5.7

4 Likes

what are the change logs

No change logs were shown after the update

3 Likes

Yes, i got 5.7 but I see no big updates. Did any of you notice anything? I expected cruise control, call controls and all that lol. Anyways it will come in future

Even i was expecting advanced regen and cruise but neither was there. Didn’t see any major changes too.and there are no update logs :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I feel the maps are slick now. Loads quicker. Might be a placebo effect, but seems the minor niggles have been sorted out(?)

2 Likes

What’s your weight and were you traveling solo or with a pillion?

Since you are in mysore the roads are almost empty even if there is traffic it won’t be like Bengaluru traffic, so since the roads are empty you may be hitting top speeds in the mode you are riding, which may consume more charge whereas you can use higher modes with a lesser top speed which will result in a lower efficiency and no matter what mode are you in it consumes faster if the throttle is not maintained properly, even if you are in eco mode and give full throttle with a pillion it consumes same efficiency as ride mode whereas you can do that in sport mode with some 50-60% throttle and you can reduce the throttle when you reach a certain speed.

Increasing and decreasing the speed frequently can also consume more range so try to coast as much as possible. Coasting is easily possible in mysore roads.

In KANNADA ( just for better understanding please don’t take it wrong )

Amele please athara words ella use madbedi, nam kannadavr agi nive hing madudre henge. Nimdene problem idru illi heli ellaru ond solution kodaddake try madtare.

7 Likes

Received an OTA update today on my Gen 3.

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji changelog?

2 Likes

I couldn’t find the Change log anywhere.

2 Likes

Thanks bro. And battery problem idyante so replace madtare. Call madidru yesterday

1 Like