🚀 Atherstack 10.5.5 (Gen 2) & 11.5.5 (Gen 3)

I am still on the previous update of 5.5 (gen 2) and my vehicle software crashed while riding in such a way that the indicator stopped working and after 1 min suddenly it started blinking with sound when I had already finished turning , and the dashboard just lags in showing anything speed or maps. I do restart it but most of the time it auto restarts and when that happens it never finishes restarting , its always stuck on the Ather logo pag. I have never had these problems before this update in 2 years of owning the vehicle, Ather kindly fix this cos if software is affecting indicators then its a hazard…

3 Likes

Shouldnt the email ID domain be Atherenergy.com

4 Likes

You are right isitsmd. Here’s a screenshot from their website from where I took their email id to email them. So they have mentioned a wrong email id on their website? You can go to “Support” in top right in the forum and then go to “Contact us”. I will try with the logically correct email id. Thanks for pointing it out.

7 Likes

That needs to be rectified. @abhishek.balaji @tarun It is not only in the contact us page but even in the bottom footer message for the entire domain.

4 Likes

Hey Vijay, the email Id’s spelling is wrong in the attachment you have uploaded. Its customercare@atherenergy.com. You missed out the first ‘e’ in energy.

4 Likes

Hey I missed out “e” because I copied and pasted it from the website. Please check the screenshot. I also checked the website again on my phone just now and it still misses an “e”.

1 Like

Hey, we’ve also notified the respective team to get it fixed.

3 Likes

I don’t see the update for 5.5 yet, how can I get it?

2 Likes

When Gen 2 will get update…?

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji We need the Efficiency Indicator on the new UI somewhere at least. Being owner of Gen2 Vehicles we still have range anxiety due to low range when compared to Gen3 Vehicles.

Earlier in old UI, we used to have Realtime Efficiency Indicator which helps us to ride efficiently during long rides where we need to do 80 Kms Up and Down without any charging in the middle and achieve the target either on single or with pillion rider. My ride stats used to show efiiciency less than 30wh/km and used to get predicted range above 100 and we got those numbers.

But now it has been repaced by wings of power and we were unable to check the real time efficiency and can only observe the power from wings of power. Based on seeing the power also, we were unabel to get desired efficiency and long rnage now a days. In the recent times after the latest ui, my efficiency figures are in a range of 35 wh/km and projected ranges vary between 65 to 70 kms only and cannot even do long rides of 80kms two way without charging.

Kindly bring back the efficiency indiciator to some part of the display during ride so that so many will get benifited from it especially Gen2 users.

12 Likes

Not letting the power go above the U shape of wings of power worked for me always. I feel this is better and more granular, you see actual realtime power usage, where as in the old UI there were only 3-4 steps (25% 50% 75% 100%) to the red Halo with 10 sec delay. But they should give back avg.efficiency in dashboard.

7 Likes

I think gen 3.1 have worst range with pillon rider

1 Like

Which is currently the stable version for gen3.1?

2 Likes

Bro that’s my channel on youtube :heart:

1 Like

Nice to see athers get the emergency warnings too. Was shared by a Ather owner to me

9 Likes

Does that come when you’re riding or after you stop?

1 Like

it can appear during both,even on OLA

That’s distracting! There should be a better way to notify users than something that takes up the whole screen while on the move.

1 Like

Sadly gormint is in the fault here.

Rohit, I do a hard reboot, for some issue or the other, almost every week. But the issue has not been resolved. It just comes and goes randomly!