AtherGrid Locations

same here i travel that route 12km one side… :zipper_mouth_face:

Many Ather owners are in Electronic City phase 2 so why not put up a grid here because sometimes the 2 pods available at Elcia grid is occupied

1 Like

Any cafe or restaurant you know near by your place where you think charger can be installed… :slightly_smiling_face:

if you can name it will be great… :slightly_smiling_face:

Guys, lets take proactive and cohesive approach to improve AtherGrid. Can we also talk to the shop owners on AtherGrid - what it is? how it helps? How it improves their business? etc…etc. If they are convinced, can we share the shop owners contact details (name, phone number) with Ather.

We are all good in many areas and I am sure we can help to improve Grid community too.

7 Likes

Completely agree with @rajeshkav count me in

I already have list of places will start approaching them over weekend.

but before this can I get basic training from Ather on what are Tariffs that will be great.

2 Likes

Yesterday, I had a chancce to speak with @shashank.shah who is managing Ather Grid infrastructure for Bangalore. What I understood is:

1. Ather takes care of the charging equipment and installation. No spend required from host.
  2. Ather also reimburses Electricity charges to the host.
  3. Host has to provide dedicated parking Space and approval.
  4. No rentals or money can be given for the host for providing space for charging point.

The spot should have sufficient parking space, ideally a business where people can spend time (mall, cafe, restaurant, sports play area)…

Not sure if there is a minimum period of agreement.

6 Likes

I suggest, how Ather 450 was advertised on facebook, similar way ather team needs to make video for athergrid and request through online form to enroll interested shops to host the grid to encourage everyone and their business.

4 Likes

In Devanahalli bypass there are so many restaurants are there… if we able to convince them and Ather ready to install outskirts of City then it will be helpful for people going for one day trips and just fun drives on nice NH road.

4 Likes

Even Nandi hills!!

4 Likes

Great this is enough… :+1:

Rest I will see what kind of questions that I get from Shopkeepers

4 Likes

C’mon @ather.team

Work it out!!

1 Like

Would be nice to have a charging station near Sathnur, Yelahanka. Lots of colleges here, would be really helpful for the students who own the Ather 450 @Ather.Team

2 Likes

Second that.
If Ather provides information, I could talk to REVA University Management!
I study there

3 Likes

Same here.

Having solar powered charging stations makes a lot of sense, but given the cost of technology, such a system is too expensive to build at this point in time.

Our eventual goal is to power our EVs using renewable energy, but that is a long journey and we have just started.

7 Likes

Great to hear this… completely understand… :+1:

The information is already given by @prasathvishnu

Let me know if you need any help in talking to you institution… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Didn’t see this post till today, but I spoke yesterday to the owner of Cafe On The Way in Koramangala about setting up Ather Grid.

When I explained how it could help with footfalls and how cafes and malls are already making use of them, she seemed quite interested. Have asked her to consider and get back to me if she needs me to pass on her contact to Ather. She said she will discuss with the property owner and get back… :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Dear Guys at ather,

We really need a public charger in the JP Nagar 6th, 2nd phase area. The only one close by is the Jayanagar. It would be great if JP Nagar had its own grid, which would be closer to kanakapura road. Say Sarakki Signal/PumpHouse.

6 Likes

Done. But i stll suggest one near kanakapura rd or sarakki signal