AtherGrid Locations

As posted by @coolsagy the entire HSR layout, Kudlu, Silk Board, Bommanahalli and surrounding area has to depend on the 2 units at ELCIA in e-city or Madivala one. You have offices of everybody; from Bosch to Flipkart, Myntra, etc located in this region.
@Shreyas Please add new charging stations in this region especially HSR, Kudlu and Hosur road region. Also there used to be one in HSR when AtherGrid was launched, what happened to that?

5 Likes

@prasathvishnu great information thanks for this… :smiley:

Hi, where in Madivala? I know one in koramangala, and the other in Jayanagar.

@Shreyas Kindly add a charging station HSR. It helps a lot.

4 Likes

@chennai east coast

5 Likes

can u believe this

9 Likes

You seem to be time travelling :joy:

1 Like

Has anyone tried the point at Innov8 in Koramangala? It shows as active on the app, but would like to hear if anyone has been able to charge there.

1 Like

I think ather energy should tie up with cafe coffee day to host grids, i think ccds are put up almost in every prime location. This might be the biggest collaboration which will hamper the company and help fast expansion as they literally have ccds almost in every area now this will be great if its done!! Ccd might get good business from the ather community which will definitely boost their sale as well!! Enjoy coffee while you charge the 450!! @Ather.Team should push this asap before any other Compition does it!! What say @Abhishek @raghav.srinivasan @pramodraykar

4 Likes

@Shreyas I second this… CCD’s would be ideal for me as i usually sit there for any work or personal

1 Like

True… There are many such chains which Ather could tie-up with, CCD is at many reachable places with place for charging… And, expansion will be easy later

1 Like

We did talk about this in out first owners meet and we were told that this option was already explored. The challenge with large chains is the top-down approach to pitching it. The top guy may not even understand what this is about and would Just pass it on to his subordinates to plan and co-ordinate. This gets more complicated when locations are franchise owned as you need to take the franchise owner into the deal and even more-more complicated if the location is leased/rented since you know need to involve the property owner!

Which is why we see a lot of the cafe type grid locations to be standalone or non-corporate type operations.

7 Likes

@Ather.team, The Ather grid @ BSK 3rd stage, basement of Toys shop is not working. Yesterday evening I had been to charge, it doesn’t show any connectivity or doesn’t charge. Could you please fix the issue at the earliest.

1 Like

Oh I live at the same place , is it

1 Like

@Ather.Team the only place museum road grid is not working… pls fix it

This area is the biggest tax collector in entire India. And unfortunately most neglected area by the government. I understand why Ather is not here. It’s a black hole. No Kaveri water, Potholes on road, traffic jams and what not.

1 Like

As a proper bangalorean, I absolutely hate that stretch. It shouldn’t even be called bangalore. :stuck_out_tongue: I stay in the old and more peaceful part of the city. :innocent:

2 Likes

I have to drive to and fro from that stretch daily 15km one side. Lord have mercy

1 Like

I pity you.

Dont be. im usually the one enjoying the drive the most!!! Ather FTW

1 Like