AtherGrid Locations

Is the royal airavata and game changer charger also removed? It is not showing in the ather app

Thanks alot for the response

What does it mean?

All the grey coloured points are not working? Or they are being used by someone currently

1 Like

I think this is flaw in the app post update.

I have a grid right in front of my house and I was surprised to see it in grey, went there to physically verify, it is working and free. I kept my bike for charging there and it worked.

2 Likes

Use ather grid app…!!

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji what about those who are unable to use ather grid app my grid app shows loading since ages and have tried all things possible

1 Like

Today i was almost running out of charge and checked on the app for the grid and most of them were greyed out i still went to the nearest one which was in Green Park,New Delhi but unfortunately it was not working,the staff there tried their best but turns out it got faulty in yesterday’s rain.So i went to the next one that was ather space in Lajpat Nagar.They were so welcoming man i loved it.While it was getting charged they invited me to sit inside which was a blessing as it was really hot and humid.They even offered me coffee while i waited.Ather is the most hospitable even after sales i would say❤️.

4 Likes

[Bengaluru] I am planning to go to Electronic City to my friends house and stay there for 2 days. My friends apartment does not have a charging plug (disappointed).

Is there a place where I can charge my 450X 1 or 2 times as I am planning very short rides on NICE road :sweat_smile: .

Also I do have my portable charger with me.

There was a public charger in the electronic city post office complex. But now it’s not showing up on the app. I’m not sure about the reason behind it, but you can check once. Otherwise the closest grid would be the one in hsr layout

1 Like

This one?. Looks like the ElCIA charger has been removed temporarily.

3 Likes

That was quite convenient. And, that was the only & last charging point if someone heading to Hosur.

Atibele is such a busy area and it makes sense for Ather to add one point in that area.

1 Like

this is the scene at the HSR grid 90% of the time whenever I go :pleading_face:

1 Like

I feel there are barely any chargers in and around majestic area. I have seen quite a lot of ather owners being shopkeepers in chikpet area! Keeping the ather grid at metro stations would be a great idea!

1 Like

Ather grid at Sangeetha Mobiles, Chandra Layout is down from so many months. @abhishek.balaji it shows grey color always in ather grid app. Any issue with this or whether this is taken down? Or other nearby locations you guys are going to setup ? It would be helpful if we have Ather grid at every metro station or Fuel Station.

Sir please add charging grids at E city phase 1 and 2 Also at that stretch from indranagar to silk board outer ring road

2 more new FC in Bombay. NICE…! :heart::heart: Especially, the 1 in Godbunder Road. This is perfect and nicely located next to the road leading to the highways. Muah. This will save me 30-40 mins while driving to Alibaug and back. Excited…! I have always said, FCs should be along the highways OR along the roads leading to the highways AND not at a coffee shop in the city near an apartment complex. Makes no sense in BOMBAY. We in Bombay take the highways almost all the time when we are travelling longer distances. :blush::blush:

2 Likes

One more thing. These new chargers are Ather Go. So, its basically Ather’s own & are open 24 x 7 :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: “Ather Go” , thats the way to Go…!!! I am so happy. Thanks Ather

Request more EV charging after Yelahanka like Devanahalli and also on Tumkur road, it help to go neighbour district.

2 Likes

What’s ‘Ather Go’?

If I’m not wrong, Ather Go is a pop up test ride center in bigger cities or a temporary test ride center in a city. It looks like a proper place in the photo though.

2 Likes