AtherGrid Locations

Its a proper Ather store but smaller than the Ather experience centres.

Oh interesting. So there are 2 centers already in Mumbai for customers to go to?

Makes sense to do this in cities that are large and spread out. Will help potential customers avoid traveling across the city just for a test drive.

It does but I thought they would always be experience centers. Or temporary pop ups before EC is launched in the city. seems like a new direction for Ather.

Ather - Ulhasnagar pop up store https://goo.gl/maps/QdNyWL2tiapCftJL9

1 Like

Can we have some Ather grid in Kanakapura road, Bangalore.

There is Metro Cash And Carry and Reliance digital with free parking space and flexible timings.

[Reliance Digital](Reliance Digital 080 2842 7662 https://goo.gl/maps/wtMBUYpZzuEBgbsS8)

[Metro Cash And Carry](METRO Wholesale Kanakapura, Bangalore 095136 22873 https://goo.gl/maps/hjbf9RJWEw7sWqUM9)

1 Like

So the insta handle says we have grids live in Mysore,but it isn’t showing it up on the app,can you confirm the locations once @abhishek.balaji ?

1 Like

I request Ather grid team to install Grid in any of the below on each district Vellore district (Gudiyatham, pallikonda toll plaza, Pernambut, vellore) Tirpattur (district) AMBUR VANIYAMBADI YELEGARI I can see most ev is running in those areas specially Ather too.

I hope vellore has more demand for EV. While iam crossing some where people enquiries about my ather and test ride. Every one is happy with performance and features. I suggest to have look on vellore to open experience centre. @earlist The above list are in between Chennai to Bangalore highway

@abhishek.balaji @tarun

2 Likes

Hyderabad

need more charging stations

I reside near Kasavanahali ( Bangalore south), it’s been a year and half I have been using the 450, I am only seeing reducing no. Of grids in Bangalore south, instead of setting up new grids. Now recently you guys have removed the electronic city grid, which was the only grid available in Hosur road. Kindly look into it and try to bring new grid in southern Bangalore. @abhishek.balaji

3 Likes

This photo was not shot by me, but still can u guess it?

2 Likes

Silkboard?

@abhishek.balaji i was passing by Ather grid location electronic city looks like maintainence work has been completed any plans to reactivate the grid station? Also saw a tweet from tarun it would be great if we get new generation charger

2 Likes

Looking into this screenshot only 9/27 grid are active which is only 30% of them are active.

3 Likes

In app it will show that the grids are switched off or someone has plugged in the charger but when you go to that place and check it will be working and empty but in the app it still shows grey so that’s why I don’t trust the app

The connectivity of the grid should be still improved it simply shows grey sometimes but the charger will be on and empty

4 Likes

This could be a serious issue in the future if more grid points are opened. Instead of fixing the public chargers in coffee shops Ather could find an alternate solution for this.

1 Like

UB City right?

1 Like

Yes… But it’s been so many days from the day which the charger has been installed

3 Likes

Please add ather grids in electronic city phase 1 and 2

3 Likes

Also they have one more charger in the basement parking but it is not accessible as I checked with the security guard he told it is only for people who are working in that building.

1 Like

The location on map for this Kochi point is wrong…

It is also too slow to charge, even compared to dot, last time I checked.

1 Like

How do we exactly report if a grid point isn’t working? Is it available on the grid app? The Bangalore Bakery,Malleswaram , Bangalore isn’t working and there seems to be some sort of damage to the connector.

1 Like