AtherGrid Locations

Hyderabad Ather Grid locations now live on Ather Grid app and Ather app

2 Likes

I guess they took it offline pretty soon

Yup, similarly at Decathlon and Chaayos among other retail outlets which are already there pan India.

@abhishek.balaji Khelo uttarahalli Google maps not proper. Showing wrong when you navigate from maps. Please update

@abhishek.balaji

I did mark on google maps here the location your grid charge show in middle of the coconut jungle Please update. It is very unsafe even day time

Thanks for reporting! Have flagged this to the team.

1 Like

One of my friend cafe wants to host Ather fast charging grid. Could you please tell me how to get him connected to ather grid team?

I think, an email to athergrid@atherenergy.com Or just dm @zarah.ahmed she’s the one who keeps announcing the new grid points. So I’m assuming she can help you.

◆ need parking area permanently to ather scooters ◆ requires 4 or may be 8kw power supply ◆ No profit from Ather ◆ Totally its marketing purpose ◆ Bill amt refunded every quarter

Still not updated

Still this is showing wrong place. Please note this is not safe place in night

Really like the new locations. Especially Bel road. I was wondering if you guys have anything in the works for this void in the city.

4 Likes

I’m sure @shashank.shah has something in the works. This area and something for Koramangala by the time we get back to our regular old social lives

1 Like

Can you share location of menaka complete Yelahanka?

1 Like

Hey @abhishek.balaji, it would be great if you list all the upcoming Ather Grid locations in Pune City. Also timeline till which they are going to be operational?

I think Ather must have list of all the confirmed Grid locations in Pune.

1 Like

This location already look hard to use, I mean how will you parallel park your Ather in that gap?, if the gap is too small and ather won’t even go in there, that means the person who came to charge at this location must park opp. to the fence and I hope the cable is long enough to do the effort

6 Likes

Coming up!

Still no updates about ather experience center @ mumbai nor its Grid location… we get call from customer care that… EC is operational you can visit n have test ride of production version of 450x… (EC is not operational and test ride of production 450x no available)…so much miscommunication between CS n mumbai EC?? No satisfying answers…

1 Like

Is there any ather grid near nandi hill station ? If so , can anyone please share the location?

Olive planet on Bagaluru road is the closest…45kms to the Nandi hills 2wheeler parking lot. If you ride efficiently you can make the 2 way journey in one single charge.

1 Like