AtherGrid Locations

@abhishek.balaji Just curious to know if there is any update. This is second time asking for same. Kindly update…

1 Like

No updates yet, when the team is looking for new locations to install grid points, they’ll consider reaching out to the contacts you shared. As and when we install new Grid points, we’ll share updates here.

One of the grid not working in electronics city

First one from left is not working right. I have observed it from past 1 month.

No. It was working day before yesterday . I charged my vehicle

Oh that’s great. I have tried on last week too, this week I didn’t went. Will check on tomorrow.

@abhishek.balaji. Please flag this issue to technical team

Ather team is going to upgrade the grid points, so it may take time.

Yes it will take more time. Already discussed about this many time. So no point of talking about this . We can’t expect more from a start-up company.

Can we have a installation in Bangalore outskirts, for eg near nelamangala, hoskote, bidadi so that if some one planning to go to village they can achieve 150+ km cover.

1 Like

As I said the left side grid is not working from past one month. The other one which I have put for charging is working fine.

It worked 2 days before… i charged 80 percent with that

No Chance Dinesh… Even they are not focussing on main route in Bangalore…How they are going to install their. As i told before , we can’t expect more from a Developing company. It may come if they are successful for next 3 , 4 years

If any cafeteria agrees to install grid and to give space to park then Ather team will visit and install a grid point.

After you consult the cafeteria owner, you can refer them to Ather team.

Hey, please log this on your app or through customer service. The team will take a look at the issue and get it resolved.

1 Like

What are the eight Ather Grid locations in Kolkata?

1 Like

I had been to Electronic city on yesterday for charging my Ather. Both the grids are working fine. Ather team have repaired the grid within 48 hours after raising the issue.

11 Likes

Hi All,

KR Circle Bangalore (Near vidhana soudha) we have BESCOM charging station, Can Ather 450 vehicle can we charged from BESCOM charging station ? Do we need to use separate plug for charging ? do we need to check the Power capacity like KW before charging ?

Regards Sanjay

If there’s a 5A/16A socket, you can charge with your portable charger, but direct DC charging won’t be possible. The fast chargers installed use a higher voltage platform than what Ather does, hence won’t be compatible. Unfortunately right now there’s no common DC charging standard for two wheelers in India, so only Ather Grid points can fast charge an Ather scooter, and any 5A/16A plug will charge at the same pace as your home charger.

1 Like

I had been to Agon sports on saturday and found that fast charging is not working. Already raised ticket for same. @abhishek.balaji Just FYI Google Photos

video for reference.

Kindly let me know if anyone has used AGON sports charger recently.

Hi @abhishek.balaji, just saw the update on Ather grid brand partnership

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/internal-updates-ather-450x-450-plus/9849/9?u=rohit.gandhi688

I have one suggestion, can you look into Cafe Coffee Day brand for partnership? As its presence in Pune is of 20 outlets right now as per Google maps data. It would be great for Ather Energy, it’s users and CCD too.

1 Like