AtherGrid Locations

Am assuming that Ather in their agreement includes a condition to make this available 24x7 for their customers. We should be allowed to charge anytime from public charging pods for AtherOne subscribers although it’s free or included till end of 2019.

Maybe…
@Ather.Team, please throw some light on this issue…

I feel Ather should Install Athergrids points at Decatlon and Brand Factory, Specially near Martahalli Area.

2 Likes

The triangle from central area to hosur road/whitefield really stands out. This is probably the most populated area with customers who are most likely to go for a technology oriented scooter like Ather.

Also, this requires multiple charging stations. A 4km ride here can take a really long time so the points need to be thought out well

2 Likes

Have the Ather team considered tying up with petrol bunks?

2 Likes

What will you do waiting at a petrol station??

3 Likes

At Shell, I can have breakfast!

6 Likes

Ask the petrol price and smile at people filling their tanks… that will be so satisfying :wink:

14 Likes

Infact I drove into a HP bunk neat ITI, KR Puram to check tyre pressure. The folks there were super curious about the bike. They were taken aback by the price, but when I told it does 90kmph on the hanging bridge, they nodded their head in unison indicating it passed their pricing vs features test :smile:

To think, it’s been 2 weeks since I’ve seen the inside of a petrol bunk.

5 Likes

Hi @Shreyas , Any updates on the KIAL AtherGrid point? Waiting for one :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Yes!!!
Even I am waiting…
Then Nandi hills will be my weekend ride

@Ather.Team @Shreyas @tarun
Why is there no Points showing on your Athergrid App??
Also the phone number is not updated…
Please update ASAP

Even, I had problem in my mobile. Just reinstall Ather grid app and check

I get at least 8 enquiries everyday. Good impression this bike has on everyone.

6 Likes

yes but people are taken a back by the price. Rest all everyone is impressed.

3 Likes

In my college in RUAS, there are two Ather 450s. It would be great if you consider to install a simple charging pod there rather than a fast charger

1 Like

Also at Reva University, 2 Ather’s including mine

1 Like

Bescom tender is for Barath AC001 for which the IEC60309 socket. where ather portable charger is normal 5amp 3 pin. So with it will not be useful. where as in Chennai therevolt.in chargers are designed to accommodat normal 3 pin 5amp, 16 amp and IEC 60309. They have at 17+ locations in Chennai and 1 location in Bangalore.

Noticed that the charging point list on the bike display is now sorted by closest location.

I understand an OTA is not required for this, but was this change implemented recently?

1 Like

Suggestion: @Ather.Team should seriously consider partnering with Cafe Coffee Day (CCD) or similar how have presence all over India and in highways and bypasses with ample parking space for example when @Abhishek went to trip there are many CCD outlets on the way to tirupathi or Chennai

Also Ather grid should be expanded to all cities and towns even irrespective of Ather bikes are not sold or not there. so EV charging station are available to Ather and other EV customers if not consider getting individual hosts (if CCD is not possible) between Chennai and Bangalore via chittoor in first phase Consider it when all the issues are streamlined

4 Likes