AtherGrid Locations

Good suggestion…

2 Likes

I think they mentioned this point in the last Ather Meet… They have discussed and are discussing with Coffee Day, however they are not successful in partnership so far.

3 Likes

They also mentioned that they are ready to partner with anyone. If anyone has any leads or higher contacts, one can give the contacts to Ather people. In fact, Ather has knocked every door for grid partnership and penetration is not easy so far.

7 Likes

@Shreyas , any plans of setting up ather grid in and around Yelahanka/Vidyaranyapura?

6 Likes

Second this, would be nice to have a place where I can fast charge near home.

Reliance Fresh near Nanjapa circle or Vidyaranyapura main road could be potential spaces.

2 Likes

I second this.
Very much needed

1 Like

@atherenergy @tarunsmehta Charging grid at 6000 miles to Isle of Man doesn’t work. Tried calling the customer care twice but couldn’t get connected nor recieved a call back which is another issue to be solved. On an avg it takes about 6-7 mins of waiting time.

3 Likes

@tarun . Better start putting up more Ather Grid points! This map keeps getting greyer by the day!

6 Likes

I think they should put up more Ather grids in existing locations wherever possible in addition to adding new locations.

1 Like

Bangalore south on Bannerghatta road and JP Nagar and beyond is woefully lacking in charging points, there are lots Atherites on this stretch but no public charging beyond Jayanagar.

5 Likes

Please share the contacts (if any) or places where you think chargers can be installed with Ather Team they would to get in touch with Shop owners and see if the charging point can be installed… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi,

Do we know if more charging points are being installed in the city? I live in an apartment complex and have taken the associations consent to invite Ather to inspect the location and install a grid at our apartment whcih can also be used by other EV owners.

I had dropped an email to athergrid@atherenergy.com, but haven’t heard anything as yet from them.

2 Likes

Personally speaking, for an Ather Grid to be viable in an residential setup, the cost per unit of charge must be equal or less than BESCOM. Otherwise there is no reason a resident would pay a premium to charge his/her non-Ather EV when it would be cheaper for them to draw a line from their own Meter boxes.

Mind you, non-Ather EVs cannot take advantage of fast charging too!

1 Like

Ather Grid is constantly expanding and we are striving to install in the parts of Bangalore which are not covered. The latest station that we installed was at Cafe Azzure in Kalyan Nagar. Yelahanka/Vidyaranyapura is also on our list and we should be there soon.

7 Likes

Hi Raghav, we monitor the usage of our charging stations and are working towards installing more stations near the locations which are used more.

2 Likes

There is no charging point available between marthahalli and HSR layout, sarjapur road…
I had an issue with charging when I went to Hosur from marthahalli… I couldn’t find any charging point near by…

Please do something in this area… there should one point atleast for 10 kms radius

2 Likes

I live near kalyan nagar.
Will pay a visit after Eid

Cafe Azzure is a great place if you can spend a LOT of money.

Other points of interest near that area is KAMANNAHALLI main road.
Lots of shops and eateries. It is just about a kilometre from Cafe Azzure.

Good thing about this place is it has its own parking space.
No problem regarding that.

1 Like

@Ather.Team
@Shreyas
May I also suggest you CAFE MECHANICS in HBR layout??
Good place, not soo expensive, near to Highway, near to Manyatha Tech Park

Started checking Ather grid point in Chennai even before pre order opened visited soul garden bistro kilpauk yesterday, very Happy it’s just 1km from my place

2 Likes