AtherGrid Locations

Ather must list such hosts upfront…

Very wary of leaving my vehicle overnight at the airport lot. The last time i left my car there for 24 hours, came back to a dent near the wheel well. Never ever parked my car overnight at the airport after that incident. Whatever i save in taxi charges is not worth the pain of seeing your vehicle damaged and the subsequent effort required to get it fixed.

2 Likes

StarBucks locations? McDonalds stores? and at the risk of sounding like a drunk optimist - petrol bunks. They have the space and infra required to host a grid point

1 Like

McDonalds and CCDs sound like a good location. They’re everywhere and one can spot them easily.

2 Likes

@Shreyas ,
May i know why Ather vehicle details are not mentioned to register in athergrid app?

Because you don’t need to.
Ather vehicles have auto sync.

5 Likes

OK, but then when we sign in with the same creds shouldn’t our vehicle be added? I tried and had the same Q as @santosh.rism

4 Likes

Another software glitch I suppose…
What is your view on it @Shreyas?

2 Likes

What new locations have been added?? Can’t see on app. Please share list of recent additions.

the app should be up-to-date IMO. not sure though!,

the one mentioned here is already updated in app. https://auto.ndtv.com/news/ather-energy-announces-strategic-tie-up-with-godrej-natures-basket-2009738/ [at Sadashivnagar]

1 new point

7 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussions on News and Updates

@AtherTeam: We need few charging point on OuterRing Road from Silk-Board to KR Puram
and for outside Bangalore, I have a solution in mind with PayTM based payment.

7 Likes

Ather Charging Point in IBC Knowledge Park ( Behind Tower D )is not working. I appreciate if it can be fixed at the earliest.

2 Likes

Yup. The team is on it. It will be fixed by tomorrow morning 11 am. Btw the active points are shown as green on the app and dashboard.

5 Likes

Thanks!!! That would be awsome…

@Ather.Team can we have the timing of the Athergrid on the app/ or dashboard map??

1 Like

If it is 24/7 or specific timings or Sunday or anything like that… @Ather.Team

its supposed to be 24x7. isn’t this the case?

1 Like

Naaaa, early morning, at 6.30 am, near Lingarajapuram point was unreachable although it was in Green light!!!