AtherGrid Locations

Hey @bnlavanyabn,

Noted your concern on the grids, and as I checked Moto Store Cafe and Infinitea Cafe have been removed from the map since they’re undergoing maintenance. I’ll flag the issue of Nature’s basket with team.

As always, do check the status of Ather Grid locations on the app before heading there.

1 Like

I think , Infinitea cafe almost 2 months under maintenance…:thinking:

If I may hazard a guess here, they might be choosing to take the replacements / maintenance of grids a bit slowly right now considering 450X is almost here and there might be a need to replace the grid points then anyway?

5 Likes

Yep, some Grids are being upgraded to the newer ones to support even faster charging!

3 Likes

This is happy msg :heart_eyes:

@abhishek.balaji, I think there is a desire need of fast charging grid at Kalkere\Hormavu\Ramurthynagar as there is none available. Also near peenya. These are the areas left out. Could you please tell how to get this done?

1 Like

Sure, if you know any cafes, restaurants, malls or other public locations where they’d be okay to host a Grid point, do pass on their contact. As mentioned earlier, the Ather Grid team does keep a watch on this thread when seeking new locations, so it would be useful if you have contacts there who can help.

Closest one would be Cafe Azzure or the one at Hennur road. The non-city side of the ring road is poorly serviced, exception being white file I suppose.

Hello @abhishek.balaji, Are you planning to setup Ather grid in Bannerghatta road, near Adugodi post office or in Wilson garden.

I am sure Ather will be looking at a cohesive spread of Grids across the city. With the current locations, are there any specific areas that Ather will be interested? If that is shared, we can reach out to public spaces around and get back with details.

Here are the location and their contact numbers:

Podar International School - Horamavu-+918884495236

Lassi Bistro-+916366802280

Vishnu Vaibav Pure Veg Hotel-+919448514502

AMRITH NONI JUICE STORE-+917892840466

K S J ENTERPRISES ,HP Petrol Pump-+919845541966

Biryani Paradise-+914067408400

Tandoori Grand-+919513222292

R.R Bedding House-+919481166876

Balaji Ceramics-+917760568995

I hope this helps…

Yes all are far. Looks like banaswadi cafe patro is also closed and fast charger is not available.

Cafe Azzure on Hennur road (Jal vayu vihar) and Cafe Patio near Banasawadi are no longer functioning. Without these two there are no charging points while coming through Ring road from Hebbal to KR pura. :grimacing:

@raghav.srinivasan what’s the status still your yet visit the place? It’s 2 weeks now.

Hi Team,

The charging grid you have setup in Ecity phase 1 is kind of useless as there are non EV vehicles always parked infront of it. And the space is way too narrow. Can you please set up a Grid infornt of Celebrity Signature Apartment, E City Phase 1 ? We have a large open space infront of the apartment. We have Yulu and Bounce setup as well. This will really be of good help for us residents at Ecity Phase 1.

Thanks! Winston Immanuel.

i do charge there but till today never found other vehicles parked there. Please click a pic next time and u can report here maybe that would be helpful

Not exactly kalkere , but a few kilometers away there is meenakshi mall . Please install the anther grid there

This kalkere is near hormavu/ramamurthynagar

Got it sir , but as per near , as said , malls , restaurants, cafes . The nearby I got an idea was meenakshi mall . Or if u have any ideas as such please tell me sir .

https://m.economictimes.com/small-biz/startups/newsbuzz/ather-energy-looks-to-install-100-charging-stations-by-2021/amp_articleshow/78179239.cms#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%1%24s

Found this news today regarding Ather grid expansion by 2021.

3 Likes