AtherGrid Locations

Dear @abhishek.balaji, Do you know how is the scene of Ather grid charging point in Innov8 Kormangala. Near the charger they have put garbage and dustbins. It’s stinking like hell and not able to stay there for more than 30 seconds. The mosquitoes will come by singing songs. We need to plug in charge and need to come out by running and stand in road.! IMG20200921140551|666x500

11 Likes

even i had observed it long back

Noted, and thanks for reporting. Our Grid team will look into it and I’ll share an update here soon.

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Appreciate your quick response.:+1:

1 Like

Hi All , Yesterday i had been to GT Mall (Magadi Road) for Ather grid charging. They had charged Rs 30 as parking fee. I had told them for Ather grid charging But they said to pay parking fee and do Ather charging. Do we need to pay the Parking fee in Malls for Ather grid charging ?

if it is in mall yes, ( you can reimburse in the Big Bazar only)

1 Like

“you can reimburse in the Big Bazar only” , can you please give more information on it.

yes if buy any thing in Big bazar , while billing tell him you have parking bill, they will discount the amount from the purchased item.

1 Like

Hey everyone! We’ve now got three new Ather Grid locations up and running in Bangalore.

• Olive Planet, Yelahanka

• KHELO - Badminton and Fitness Academy, Uttarahalli

• Cross Roads Inn, JP Nagar

This hopefully addresses the requests from the community for charging points in South Bengaluru and Yelahanka.

Go try out charging at these locations if it’s on your way, and spend some time while your Ather 450 charges up!

The pandemic and the lockdown slowed us down in installing new Ather Grid Points and also impacted some of our hosts who’ve unfortunately had to shut down. But things are looking up now. Soon we will have a couple more Ather Grid locations added as well to cover more grey areas in the city. Yes, we’ve had a few downtime issues across some locations in the city, but rest assured, we are working on the same to resolve them. Stay tuned!

15 Likes

its true as my friend said I see more number of Ather in this area but no charging station , we need ASAP at least main areas like he mentioned , all Owner in this area should request in group.

Hi,

am requesting to Ather Team @abhishek.balaji

Please Arrange the fecility of Ather Grid as early as possible in
Basaveshwaranagar.

Ather Owners near to Basaveshwaranagar Vote for the above this request.

Thank you

11 Likes

how to vote sir?

2 Likes

And soon one in basavanagudi and town hall as well… I see soo many athers everyday in these locations…

Hi @nishant.dk,

Bangalore West has few Ather charging stations, the farthest being Game changer at BEL road.

But this one very far from those using Athers from Tumkur road area. My request is for you to consider more charging stations near Tumkur road, Peenya, Vijaynagar, Nagarbhavi and Jalahalli areas.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile: It will help us a lot !!

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji. Ather grid charging is removed in kormangala after reporting. Your team is working very hard and speedy in addressing the customer problems. Appreciate your work. Any alternate place you have chosen near by kormangala. Also request you to set up charging point in Wilson garden. As I have observed many people are using Ather in surrounding of Wilson garden

2 Likes

Select reply and mention supporting And don’t forget to Like

1 Like

Yep, we’re finding an alternate pretty soon. We just announced three more points today, but we’ll find replacements for the ones that have been removed.

2 Likes

Supporting :raised_hand:t2:

1 Like

Thank u arun ji…:heart_eyes: