AtherGrid Locations

Thank you for your response @nishant.dk. Hope to see new grids in ECR/OMR stretch soon

1 Like

Need Ather Point in Marathalli

Also we have to pay parking charges to Access the Ather point at GT Mall magadi road. Need to look into that.

3 Likes

Bhaiā€¦ airport or Yelahanka!!!
Do something about it!!

4 Likes

Yelahanka new town , airport road and nagawara area atleast 2 grids each location needed

3 Likes

Even on mysore after royal airavatha ather grids are required

1. Christ University kengeri
  2. Harohalli
  3. Birdi
  4. Vijayanagar

First of all are you guys @Ather.Team increasing the number of charging points this year??

4 Likes

Weā€™ve been told in the next 3-6 months there will be a lot of work being done in regards to the grid points.

3 Likes

I am stonewalled on this since I got the vehicle delivered on Oct 19th. Tarun promised 50+ public charging grids in Chennai before end of 2019 during the launch but am disappointed to see no progress in the real world though there might be some technical difficulties at the back end.

5 Likes

not only that, all malls they have started charging

@abhishek.balaji need a reply?

1 Like

To be fair, except for Forum Shantiniketan all were charging for parking earlier too.

Issue here is that the parking space as such is owned by the mall management, Ather only owns the charging equipment. The mall management are within their rights to charge a parking fee or not - as they see fit.

Earlier threads will give you an idea of how itā€™s difficult to identify a host and the time it takes to draw up the hosting agreement and get it signed. Large orgs/malls typically operate in a corporate model and decision making is a laborious, time-consuming and hierarchical process.

4 Likes

Hi Team Ather,

As a regular Ather User , I would request the Ather team to also concentrate on building up the infrastructure, so that this bike can be preferred by people.

For instance , today I travelled to Marthalli from Commercial Street , after finishing up my work there , I had 26 km of charge left in sports mode. I had an urgent work in Rt nagar , and I couldnā€™t take my Ather there because of low charge , hence I would request Ather team to come up with a solution of charging points , which is seriously needed across the city. You need to go agreesively on this and built up charging points. I am ready to give you space in 3-5 locationsā€¦!!

1 Like

RT Nagar has a fast charger at the Patels Inn. 10mins tea-sutta break would have given you an additional 8-10km range.

1 Like

The Infinitea Grid in Indiranagar seems to have been closed. Itā€™s a pity but Iā€™ve rarely seen any 450s or other EVs charging over there.

1 Like

What is the cost of one Ather grid? Why Govt. not involving in increasing charging point. Petrol bunks are best place for recharging.

Bannerghatta road ā€¦ Grid point

great you found it!

have been there

too stinky

1 Like

may be ather should consider option of unlocking solenoid at 100%when connected to grid if possible

if they can from grid point

1 Like

also met @m2sumanth at ibc grid

looked annoyed talking to cc

@Ather.Team
Any plans of setting up a grid on ORR?
After HSR (which is mostly grey :slight_smile:) , we donā€™t see any grid. Between HSR and KR puram there are many tech parks and I am sure many Ather owners travel on this route. Yesterday, I saw 3 Atherā€™s in Ecospace/Pritechā€™s parking only :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Even i used Yellow submarin location grid beforeā€¦itā€™s in basement ā€¦no directions or sign boardā€¦and no one will be there to guideā€¦!!

I request ather team like this locations ather team should keep one signboard to identify the grid directionsā€¦

4 Likes