AtherGrid Locations

Very soon :slight_smile:

Install ather grid in sarjapura road (more shopping mall sarjapura - Wipro sez ambedkar nagar) there is no single charging point.

1 Like

I didn’t take Ather to mall today because it was occupied.

The two used grids are the only two malls where Ather installed chargers in Chennai.
One is Forum mall and the other Skywalk.

I hope @Ather.Team learns from this and increases at least 3 to 5 chargers in malls and also expand to larger malls like Express Avenue and Phoenix mall.

Here’s an article I read before the Chennai launch. says 50-55 grids will be installed by end of this year in Chennai. It isn’t the only news source that says it either. Not gonna happen is it? :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.autocarpro.in/news-national/ather-energy-begins-setting-up-fastcharging-ev-network-in-chennai-43035

7 Likes

@nishant.dk Ather Grid in Kriyates Thuraipakkam Chennai is down for more than a month . We only have 2 Ather grids in OMR/ECR stretch but only one is working. Please get this fixed quickly . What’s the update on additional Ather grids in Chennai?

1 Like

Hey chandru, you should raise a ticket via the Ather app. Posting on the forum won’t guarantee a fix.

1 Like

Hey Arvind , issue raised in app and over customer care by multiple Chennai owners long time back and it’s been pending for one month with no update. @nishant.dk tagging him just to get updates or faster response.

1 Like

Ah I see. You could also try following up on the email response you get when the ticket is raised.

@nishant.dk manages the Bangalore infra. Maybe he can introduce the Chennai infra team here

my impression for chennai ather riders , they are not going to fix the grid nor expand the grid position from 11 , at present they are in production stage , nor they have enough portable chargers in stock to give and ather production is like demand vs supply,
why mismatch in even portable charges - the portable chargers never get expired nor it gets spoiled or expired , then why no availability of chargers .
if you make more production of chargers are they to be dead stock ya ather is not interested in making of large production,
if there is fund problem in Ather why don’t they take full payment of chargers and deliver to ather customers who are interested in buying .
when you expand big in market a request that all the accessories require while bike delivery is also available as customer interested for it .

3 Likes

Well said…Ather team has to think in a big way forward or coming days.india is big market for global players, If Ather want cover entire india before some other player cover the market in this way it’s difficult.

2 Likes

The charger at HSR Layout (at Sunny Cafe) seems to always be grey, and is very rarely available for charging. Maybe number of charging spots at HSR should be increased?

5 Likes

The HSR one has been that way since the day it was installed. Seems like the charger goes offline when they (Sunny Cafe) run their refrigerators. I spoke to the owner once, he said it was an issue that Ather needs to fix, but so far I don’t think anyone has looked into it.

1 Like

@nishant.dk @Ather.Team
A little information ? Just a request :sweat_smile:

The installation is in progress :smiley:

We’ll let you know when the point is ready for use!

1 Like

Yes I have observed this many times. Usually the grid goes offline at 10pm and comes back online at 10am. Ather team has to fix the issue ASAP

Thank you so much for your response. :blush:

It’s up! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi @chandruM, We are facing a unique problem at Kriyates and our engineering team is working towards a fix, in parallel we are also looking for more locations in ECR/OMR area. We recognize that Kriyates is a popular location and will try to fix the issue as soon as possible but till then we have taken it down.

1 Like

@chaps.nitish - Ather Grid is put up in partnership with the host and is available for as long as the facility is open for public. There are some locations which are operational 24hrs because the particular hosts are comfortable keeping the premises open for EV charging at all times. In this regards Ather respects the facility timings and only keeps the 24hr Grid points available on the App after working hours.

1 Like