AtherGrid Locations

If you haven’t already, raise a ticket as well man with details. They’ll give you specific responses and you can follow up by email too.

1 Like

Hi,

I am one among the pre ordered customer in Chennai.

I like to inform you that I have shared the Idea of Ather Grid to my builder “Akilla Heights” which is on going housing community of 364 houss, which is located in Sembakkam, East Tambarm, Chennai. (Busy prime location between Velachery and Tambarm)

The land lord (Who have taken over the construction activity recently) is interested to partner with Ather to establish a Grid.

Could you please let us know what is the procedure or the process to undergo.

Looking forward to hear from you to proceed further.

Thanks in advance.

Become a Part of Ather Grid

If you are interested in hosting AtherGrid, write to

athergrid@atherenergy.com

source: https://www.atherenergy.com/grid

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the update, I have written the email on 12/Aug/2019 but no responce yet, hence posted in the Ather Forum

@ Ather Team could you please update on the request…???

@nishant.dk would be the person in Bangalore. Not sure about Chennai though

Hi @t_saran22,
When we open a new market we establish the grid in typically public places. Apartment complexes generally have a reservation on who can enter the complex and who can not. If in case the “Akilla Heights” complex does not have these reservation then the Chennai CI team can take it forward.

2 Likes

@prvn.exe we are facing a unique problem at Sunny Cafe, but we have found the solution so the problem and should be able to rectify in a week’s time.

4 Likes

Hey, isn’t there a Cafe Azzure at the airport. Could setting up a grid location there be possible since, you already have one at Cafe Azzure in Kalyan nagar.

1 Like

That’s Airport property and the location of the cafe is in the no parking zone.

1 Like

@nishant.dk is the Grid limited to serviceable area only? I ask because I got the team from “The Farm” restaurant, Semmenchery, Chennai to email Ather and they have received a response stating that their place is too far out. This is 5-6 kms outside the serviceable area of Sholinganallur, Chennai and around 26 kms from Ather Space, Chennai. I believe they might not offer 24 hours access to their premises, but that’s something that you could negotiate with them, if you decide that you can offer them the Grid?

1 Like

The Ather 450 is designed for urban commute and hence the focus of the Grid would be limited to city limits for now. We are constantly evaluating new locations for Ather Grid based on the riding data of scooters on road.

The portable charger is perfect for these applications. You can use the charger in a regular 5/15 Amp socket.

Our Bengaluru Owners have tried this out:

2 Likes

Semmenchery is officially within city limits and very much urban. However, it isn’t as congested as other central locations and hence restaurant like the Farm can exists amidst some greenery. I hope this place can be evaluated for a charging point in the near future. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi Abhishek,
my office is at Temple tower Nandanam chennai. Its located centrally on the mount road with ample spac for parking and around the building. its just close to the Nanadam Signal and has an Honda show room and Nissan show room. T building premises is quite suitable for a Ather Grid. I had a talk with the Mamnager of the building and he seems open to the idea of installing an Ather Grid if the details are shared to him
The Ather team can plan a grid here if they feel its a suitable location.As at present I do not see any grid on Mount Road – a landmark road of Chennai.

4 Likes

This should be certainly evaluated and ather team can take it forward. If the building allows external people to enter premises without hurdle this would be a best place

1 Like

yup, OMR is my daily route to work, so this is an ideal spot for a charger.

2 Likes

Yes they allow, as Central cottage industries show room, Honda and Nissan showrooms ,Swiggy and other commercial offices are located in the building

Where is this in ECR bro?

Temple tower in on Mount Road, Nandanam Signal

HI @yash.varma, We establish the grid only in the serviceable area, but we keep increasing the serviceable area as and when number of vehicles increase in an un-serviceable area. We will visit the team from the “The Farm” and explore the area near SIPCOT again in November, but currently its not serviceable.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for responding.