AtherGrid Locations

The Barber Shop.

1 Like

I think It is the Barber shop HSRā€¦

good to see new Ather grids coming upā€¦ great work @nishant.dk and Team

Yes there are 2 barber shops in HSR. Great job Ather team :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Anyone here? Natureā€™s basket sadashivnagar Your scooter is charged up to 100% could I use it ?

This is the one!

#weareinHSRnow

3 Likes

i completely agree with this

Y u no charge at Ather space?

Did that also.

Y u need charge again? :frowning:
#justEVthings :rofl:

I so feel like one side of bangalore is completely ignored
when you look at the map
all you can see is that the right side portion of the map has a lot of stations
what about the areas to the left
what about
Basaveshwaranagar
vijaynagar
rajajinagar
malleshwaram
yeshvantpur
vv puram
nagarabhavi
magadi road
chanfra layout
all of these surrounding areas are also not covered

1 Like

They just got one

This and this

will be taken care of by Orion I suppose.

Has GT mall Iā€™m sure theyā€™re trying to set up more and more. I wouldnā€™t call them completely ignored. Also comparotively there are fewer owners on this side of town. With more scooters on the road and with time Iā€™m sure the gaps will be covered up.

2 Likes

yes i agree to that but this side of the city its very less and taking a lot of time to be implemented compared to the east side of the city

2 Likes

Excellent. Is this grid live now in HSR?

Charging at the HSR grid. So glad this has been setup. Thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Niceā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face: Though I donā€™t see this location on the app. Shouldnā€™t it be visible by nowā€¦?

Yes, I had the same doubt. Hopefully it should be updated on the app soon. I used it this morning and it was charging fine.

ā€œThe Farmā€ restaurant at Navalur, Chennai, recently offered to host Ather Grid charger and the response back was that it is not possible as it is too far out.

There is the huge SIPCOT IT park nearby, I know that there will be at least two owners who will be riding there frequently.

I hope Ather can reconsider.

9 Likes

Agreed, this is an excellent location. People go to this restaurant when they want a drive towards the outskirts.

2 Likes

I will refer to therevolt.in this location to setup their charging station. They will install it very soon. Please message their interest in Revolt contact form. Revolt is having 25 AC charging station in Chennai.

5 Likes

@nishant.dk The charger at Sunny Cafe in HSR seems to be offline most of the time, Iā€™ve tried to charge there on multiple occasions only to find it non-operational. Could you please look into it? Thanks!

1 Like