AtherGrid Locations

Hi Guys,
We have signed up with a host in HSR as well, Sunny Cafe & Kitchen! Installation in a couple of weeks.

6 Likes

hi Nishant

any reason y IBC ather grid not listed on map!

Can you suggest any resturant or cafe with parking in this placeā€¦ If you know

1 Like

D Mart gottigereā€¦

1 Like

This was about 3 weeks back when can we expect the Orion point ?

1 Like

Usually big people take lot of time to process and give permission this might not be Orion mall priority as of nowā€¦

Hi @nishant.dk, thereā€™s a new restaurant thatā€™s opening on the ORR at Bellandur. They seem to have a large parking space as well. Why not try to reach them to see if theyā€™re willing to host an Ather Grid?
Hereā€™s the location - https://goo.gl/maps/F3JRSjvnCMYF2bUR8

4 Likes

The tech park security has stopped allowing people without company (in the tech-park) ID cards. So we decided to pull it out of the grid app.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. We will look into it.

But you should be allowed to put your name in visiterā€™s book and get inā€¦is it not possible?..I see the point still upā€¦and I am using itā€¦If anyone really wants to chargeā€¦just ride in with some ID visibleā€¦ nobody is checking which company IDā€¦I would guess even a credit card hanging in a clip will work :joy:

5 Likes

Used to do that at a tech park near the EC in Chennai. Back in the day phones with lanyards was very common sight, so weā€™d just wear it around our neck and put the phone in the front pocket. When security looks at us, just tap the front pocket to non-verbally indicate the Iā€™d card is inside the pocket. Did that for 2 years and no one ever stopped to ask me.

4 Likes

@nishant.dk Is Orion Mall Charging Grid started for use?

Ather grid new point at Malleswaram (Hatch Bangalore)

12/1, 1st Cross Rd, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560003
https://maps.app.goo.gl/rzURhiYfFwYTjxoe6

7 Likes

FINALLY!!! SOEMTHING in Bangalore west

1 Like

Not yet. We are trying to get it up asap, but administrative challenges are taking longer then expected.

1 Like

I had been to charge my vehicle to the new location that is Bangalore bakery at malleshwaramā€¦ they had switched off the powerā€¦ so ather team should look into itā€¦ all the station power is on but y in Bangalore bakery is offā€¦

1 Like

Feedback taken, our team is looking into it. Thanks.

Hi Guys!
Any guesses which location is this ?

Hint - This location is yet to go live :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A quick google on name board says HSR Layout - The Barber Shopā€¦ Is it the one?

The Barber Shop at HSR looks different to meā€¦