AtherGrid Locations

We have the Orion contract in place :slight_smile:!! The charging station should go live in a couple of weeks.

13 Likes

Hi Nishant, any progress around J.P. Nagar, RBI Layout and surroundings for point installation, there are quite a few athers around and after jayanagar there are no points and the jayanagar point hasnā€™t been working most of the time.

4 Likes

Oh thatā€™s a great news!!!

The Point in Jayanagar, Go Native, is one of our most utilized location in Bangalore and to cater to JP Nagar which is further south we have a location on-board (Yellow Submarine - near IIM B) but we were facing a unique problem of earthing there, because of which the station is down. The issue is resolved now and we will be able to get the station back up again next week. That should cater to the requirement of JP Nagar and Arekere.

Does anyone has suggestions for locations in JP Nagar 7th Phase.

9 Likes

We are in talks with a couple of places in HSR Layout (Go Native HSR, Sunny Cafe and Kitchen) but parking is a real issue in HSR and we face real challenge is this area to find decent parking. Any reference is really welcome.

But there should be an installation there very soon!

4 Likes

There is a location called Agon Sports in Hennur. AtherGrid will be live there next week :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

@nishant.dk There is a Forum Mall and a Mantri Mall coming up soon on Kanakapura road. Early negotiation may help in getting the grid started as soon as the mall opens.
These will also be able to cover JP nagar 7th phase.
Also it might be easier for you since there is already grids in Forum value mall.

4 Likes

Hi @nishant.dk do you have any charging station in Basavanagudi area. I have spotted quite a few vehicle around this area. For us the closest charging station would be Jayanagar or Banashankari outer ring road.
We have More Store in Chamarajapet, coffee day in Gandhi Bazaar.

1 Like

@nishant.dk is ON FIRE! Awesome to see the grid expanding.

5 Likes

There are several restaurants in J P Nagar 7th Phase which have ample space for parking and charging two wheelers.

1. Hakuna Matata
  2. The Pump House
  3. Skyline Pizzeria/Tipsy Bull
  4. Vinaya Coffee Moments (Closer to Kai Ruchi and Dakshin Cafe that serve good coffee and food)

Thereā€™re also some badminton courts and shopping complexes with parking.

1. Feather Touch Sports Arena
  2. Bangalore Premium Badminton Academy
  3. Big Bazaar
  4. Vishal Megamart
4 Likes

Hi @nishant.dk do you have any charging station in Basavanagudi area.For us the closest charging station would be Jayanagar or Banashankari outer ring road.
Which is little far ? Like @pramodraykar said.

Yaay!!!

Before I could only do 2.5 tripsā€¦ to and fro college and home, now I can complete it to 3 days per charge!

2 Likes

@crv - Thanks for the suggestion, my team is on it.

2 Likes

@srivatsabs24 - Currently we donā€™t have a charging station in Basavanagudi. We are focusing on areas which donā€™t anything nearby and then we will pick up increasing density in localities. We will be there in Basavanagudi, give us some time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey, The public points are closed after 10pm at PATIO and in Cafe Azzure in Kalayanagar, but in the map, it is marked as available to charge. Either ensure that the points are accessible after 10 pm or mark those points as not available. today I had to push my ather as I was relying on the public point and planned my travel. But both the points were locked in - not accessible and my bike ran out of charge. PLEASE RECTIFY THIS ISSUE ASAP. @nishant.dk @Shreyas

6 Likes

Mid Night, Fast charging at Godrej Natureā€™s Basket, Sadashivanagar but please aware you cannot charge on day time. There is big path hole digged for some work and right side entrance will be blocked by other parking vehicles.

PC : @Abhishek

6 Likes

If there is no current in Athirgrid charging points, will the pod shows as available or not available??

Dear Ather Team,

I am staying in Bannerghatta road close to nice road after Gottigere 2 kmsā€¦i am not finding near by grid locations within 4 km ā€¦request to put grid near by somewhere ā€¦ and my flight booked still on production :wink:

Mr.Nishant

Near Jambusavari dinne i recommend to install grid ā€¦you please work out this areaā€¦ this area is b/w kengeri to electronic city route and it will help for new ather owners south part.

3 Likes