AtherGrid Locations

@hemanth.anand this is hilarious… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: a complete video ran in my mind when i read this…

I can completely understand I get that stare from my wife lot of times… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

She’s just given up on me!

8 Likes

Hi All

Just came across therevolt.in charging stations in Chennai. It’s currently having 20 stations in Chennai and 10 more at the end of this week.

More exiting thing is they are also free to use like Ather grid.

Just use it wisely

1 Like

Next time, please do post the pic of socket or charging point. Just to see if it portable like Ather grid point to charge all vehicles.

PIN based activation to work on singalless area

![]
GSM Model: Direct activation using app
![]
Yellow only for 2 wheelers, Pin based can support 4 wheelers also 16Amp 230V
working videos

5 Likes

This is good Chennai has good number of these chargers…

See the subscription starter pack at Rs. 1 … :flushed:

Good news is Bengaluru has one charger I guess @Abhishek mentioned this

2 Likes

that isn’t actually there

i went there and the place they mentioned is on first floor of the building (how can you imagine to charge a vehicle from 1st floor, well am exception)
when i went to first floor the facility is closed and couldn’t validate if the service is actually there…

2 Likes

I guess slowly they will start installing in Bengaluru…

I guess charging points are for removal batteries. Otherwise it should be in parking spaces.

Please let me know the place. I know their team. i can inform them this issue.

@Ather.Team @Shreyas Why not pair up with decathlon for charging stations!? They have lots of parking space and users can shop or play at decahlon while charging.

10 Likes

We are in very advanced discussion with Decathlon, something should work out soon.

16 Likes

Any update on Orion mall charging grid?

Please retweet these tweets to encourage BLR airport to allow an Ather Charging point:

6 Likes

The decathlon near airport should serve the Yelahanka and airport riders

5 Likes

Wouldn’t help people in Yelahanka because it is away from the city. Most of the traffic is towards the city. But would definitely help airport rides.

5 Likes

There is one at Mysore road :slight_smile:

1 Like

And hennuru road!

If there is one at hennuru Road, it will help me to a very great extent…
It is on my way to Home from College

1 Like

@Ather.Team @nishant.dk Any plans to add a grid location along the HSR - Bellandur - Marathalli stretch? The area is noticeably missing one.

3 Likes