#AtherCommunityDay 2024 is here!

this time they won’t book tickets or accomodation, it’s on us.

Got it couple of days ago. Awaiting confirmation

Anyone Interested to Join from Coimbatore to Bangalore for ACDC '24

Ride with Your Ather

I and @chef.arun7 are Riding to the Event :zap:

2 Likes

If that’s the case then Ather should have announced it earlier that visitors only have to take care of the travel and accommodation.

Long distance people need to plan and book their tickets in advance as the event comes in a weekend. Trains are already in Wait List. And about flights we all know the dynamic pricing.

3 Likes

People will have to travel to the Venue. This time it won’t be sponsored. So those who RSVP. And will receive the confirmation start making arrangements.

So to sum up -

• Ather Rizta with the big-arse seat, larger storage, USB charging (finally…)
  • New accessory (as teased, probably the smart helmet)
  • Apex test-rides and some competition with no chance of winning :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Atherstack 6 - “biggest OTA update yet”
    • WhatsApp Connect - Messaging on dashboard
    • New mobile app
  • Ather Unlocked 2024 (discussion here)

Hope the new mobile app will finally make Bluetooth pairing consistent. They have been hiring devs for the Ather App, one of my college’s alumni was recently hired lol

Hope they design it well. Current app doesn’t have good transitions. The splash screen is hypnotising :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Also what’s the point of announcing WhatsApp Connect in Ather Labs but then bringing it out on Community Day months later? Defeats the purpose of Labs.

And finally, maybe a long-awaited resurrection of Service Packs… They had asked for pricing feedback back in January:

5 Likes

I kinda expected them to not take care of expenses when they mentioned in the Apex post that first 50 to pre order will receive all expenses paid trip to ACDC. And it does cost them a lot seeing the scale last time and taking care of expenses of so many people. However, an official confirmation should happen soon in case anyone wants to attend ACDC 24 and I also think that they would take care of the expenses for some people like Moderators, Unlocked Awardees etc.

2 Likes

Chill bro let them send out the details

2 Likes

:partying_face:got invited on March 3 ,but came to WhatsApp today i did rsvp . anyone got reply from Ather ? What basics do they choose to invite people ?

1 Like

They will invite all .Venue they have chosen is huge just have patience till they start calling to verify RSVP.

2 Likes

There is no option for messaging on ios neither WhatsApp or messaging , it’s only for android now :sob::sob:

1 Like

in Bengaluru where the event going to happen , kindly share addres

3 Likes

Block your calendar.

Your spot is reserved It’s been months, we have been planning the most exclusive experiences for you at Ather Community Day ‘24 (an owner’s only event). We’re excited you will be joining us🥳

Your ticket(s) :tickets: will be sent to you, closer to the date (6th APR) :spiral_calendar:

Until then, stay tuned. We will have regular updates on the event right here.

See you at the 2nd edition of Ather Community Day (KTPO, Whitefield, Bengaluru) Start planning your travel ASAP :airplane: :steam_locomotive: :taxi: :parachute:

1 Like

Got a message stating that i got reservation to the community day . Very much excited to meet you guys there :smiling_face: :grinning: ,who got reservation do share

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I also received the same. What is meant by

Can I book the tickets now?

1 Like

Entry Tickets. Travel arrangements needs to be made by the visitors.

2 Likes

Evenyone get the confirmation? I’m still waiting on my confirmation

1 Like

Yes, I got my Confirmation today. It’s getting sent in batches. so if you previously received the RSVP form in WhatsApp and filled it out. then you will receive it in some time.