#AtherCommunityDay 2024 is here!

hopefully confirmation will be sent soon. otherwise tough to book tickets.

3 Likes

True. Waiting for it.

1 Like

Not received any official invite to register for the event in both email or WhatsApp.

Am I removed from Ather promotional, marketing events?

I am not getting any emails or WhatsApp relating to any promotions. I haven’t unsubscribed on email or WhatsApp to Ather myself.

Anyhow I have registered using the bot mobile number and got the same response to wait for details to be verified message like everyone.

@abhishek.balaji @smridhi.kalati @raghav.srinivasan

2 Likes

I got the WhatsApp message to RSVP and registered, and got the “wait for verification” message.

Then I got the email the next day, to RSVP. I like to push buttons so I pressed it. The whole registration process started again :no_mouth:

I didn’t enter anything again, but I hope it didn’t mess things up :skull:

2 Likes

Nothing happens proceed again and it will say we already have your details wait for us to verify

2 Likes

Another teaser:

https://x.com/Swagat25/status/1765083107005538600

A tweet “Communicating in the 1950s”, retweeted by Tarun and quoted by Mohit Lakhotia, who works on the Accessories and Merch team, requoted by Swagat Rath, Product Design Manager also on the accessories n merch side.

Wonder what it could be. An intercom system? Ather was planning to build a “smart” Bluetooth helmet few years ago too.

10 Likes

Woah that’s some research.

I have been waiting for it ever since.

1 Like

This was in the works sometime back but I heard it got shelved because of regulations - cops started cracking down on mobile usage while driving.

Will be pretty cool if it’s back on track. But I do wonder how will this be different from any of the snap-on BT comms that are already in the market.

5 Likes

Am more worried by cost then anything :joy:

4 Likes

Where was the last community day held? I meant where in Bangalore?

Will the location be the same or will they change it? Any Idea? As per their venue changes in previous community days.

I am still waiting for the confirmation by Ather.

1 Like

Last time it was in Chamra Vajra hall.

This time it’s gonna change is what I’ve heard.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Tarun and Swapnil dropped some more teasers for ACDC now!

2 Likes

that video is so wrong, @tarun is spilling stuff while @swapniljain is keeping tabs. The world might stop revolving on the 6th of April.

5 Likes

I think Tarun spilled more beans liking this post.

Credit : @chef.arun7

5 Likes

Also, why do I feel Atherstack 6 will have some crazy features and might be industry first.

7 Likes

Ather is back in beast mode i guess. All were complaining about software features now “Ather ke software team ne deel PE le liye comments” ab to acha update release karenge.

2 Likes

Ha. I think many bombs gonna blast at the event I guess. Hoping for crazy features

2 Likes

Same here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Send location to scooter delay