Ather Upgrade program - a quick update!

Hey folks!

This March, we are finally going live with the much-awaited Ather Upgrade program that was announced on Community Day 2023. Despite our best efforts, operational hurdles as well as the constantly changing EV regulations kept us from activating the program so far.

Ather 450 (Gen 1 and Gen 1.5) owners who registered for the Ather Upgrade program in Jan 2023 can trade in their Ather 450 scooters and upgrade to the all-new Ather 450 Series at a special price.

We’re operationalizing this for a small number of Owners in Bengaluru as a pilot. We expect to start the process for Chennai owners too, very soon. If you are part of the pilot list, you’d have received an email this morning with more details on the next steps.

If you have any further questions, check out the Ather Upgrade FAQs or Contact Us.

Warp Speed,

Team Ather

20 Likes

Finally some traction. Need it in Hyderabad soon :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No No Bro :sweat_smile: Its for OG 450 Users, Not for Gem (Gen) 2 BuyBack :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bangalore gen 1/1.5 owners let us know the exchange value Ather is quoting here for your scooter with relavant details like odo and age. It will be helpful to make decisions by other OG owners. Thanks

5 Likes

@smridhi.kalati @abhishek.balaji @tarun May we know the update regarding the buyback program which we have been offered during purchasing the Gen2 Scooters in 2021?

There is no update on that, and when contacted any of the Ather Team there is no response from them and showroom people were saying there is no update from company.

Our 36 months was getting finished and there is no update on it. May be after 36 months period you will simply escape saying 36 months is already crossed. Please give us an update, so that owners who are looking for upgrade to latest 450 series can exchange and purchase.

3 Likes

Saddest Part is Retail Partners who sold saying as Prime Marketing Feature, Now Donno Whats Buy Back Program :lying_face:

1 Like

Ah! Finally! :face_exhaling: Awaiting more details on the program.

2 Likes

The pilot there are doing is for buyback which will be eventually offered to others Pan India without any hiccups.

1 Like

Much awaited announcement for many buyers. Good one

1 Like

Gen1.0 and 1.5 are sold/delivered only from Bengaluru and Chennai COCO Ather Space. To your Knowledge, they were bought and taken to many parts of South India, running on roads still without any major problem.

2 Likes

Why this bedh bhav( different than what was originally promised) even though I did plan to upgrade. But now my mind is set for rizta. The original qoute was 85000 for old Gen1 and 1.5. And additional 10000 if scooter was in warranty. But now “special price” ?

4 Likes

Got an email for upgrade… 450x 3.7 kw 90 k, Ather apex 1.1 L

3 Likes

What do you decided?? I think Apex is far better than 3.7 kWh 450x :thinking: Just 20k Difference and Lot of Changes :raised_hand:t2:

I have book Ather apex which makes sense as we have oldest bikes🤣

2 Likes

In terms of Quality, I think Ather 450 Gen 1 , Gen 1.5 and Gen 2 are the Real Apex :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I agree with quality but we don’t have range and features

1 Like

@smridhi.kalati I have shared my preference of the vehicle through Typeform. But I’m not able to pay the booking amount, the link to pay the amount is not loading.

Is this being fixed?

1 Like

True bro gen3 quality decreased due to pan India sales target and reduction in FAME subsidy amount.

1 Like

@HarshaVardhan this is the price they are quoting. looking at the prices is the subsidy required if one wants to buy the 450x 3.7kWh battery pack?

Yes, If Ather Provides Apex in the Quality of 450 Gen 1 ,1.5 & 450x Gen 2 :green_heart:

Even If It costs 3 Lakh, I will Buy for Sure :lying_face:

Yeah, When we cook something in Small Batch It will be Awesome - The Same will be Worst in Bulk Batch :neutral_face::smiling_face_with_tear:

images

1 Like