Ather Upgrade program - a quick update!

Gen1/1.5 and Gen2 were last scooters which were built in Ather’s Bangalore factory.

2 Likes

Can you share complete screenshot no info if that is exact amount to be paid or ex showroom after exchange and rest of RTO insurance applicable extra

1 Like

Here you go

Credits Ather Pan India Telegram group @nimishguptablr

These prices won’t include insurance rto charges or Road tax. These will be ex-showroom price after the exchange.

450x 2.9 pro _ 155k - 80k = 75k valuation for old 450

450x 3.7 pro _ 168k - 90k = 78k valuation for old 450

450 apex 189k - 110k = 79k valuation for old 450

But for Ather in case of 450x Ather gets additional 21500 and 22500 subsidy then realistic valuation is 53.5k and 55.5k respectively.

But amount to be paid is same irrespective of scratches or cracks only condition is scooter to be in running condition. No clarity on this

3 Likes

How many of those gen1/1.5 users want to hang on to their 450s? Isn’t it getting crazy expensive to maintain those compared to 450x?

2 Likes

Completed all formalities for upgrade of vehicle and I had to pay 1.1 L plus insurance for Apex… waiting for delivery

7 Likes

Congratulations :tada: share your experience of Apex after delivery.

1 Like

What’s the delivery timeline for Apex?

2 Likes

2 Weeks or 15 Days and It will change City to Cuty. What I said was for Coimbatore City :zap:

2 Likes

Hi I am interested to upgrade my Gen 1 Ather (purchased in 2019) to the latest Apex scooter. Is that possible?

1 Like
  • I have booked Ather HR, will get my delivery next week. Paying 90k(rounded off) on road price. It is good deal if u r looking for upgrade, don’t miss it.*
1 Like

I wonder why are they pushing this now right before, launch of RIZTA, maybe they are clearing the stock? Or market is slow?

also subsidy? if the owners register the scooter on someone else’s name

2 Likes

Their thinking would be that people who love Apex and want a scooter with good speed and pickup can buy Apex using the buyback offer. But for those who are not happy or satisfied with the Ather 450X they can wait and buy back Rizta I guess. Officially they have not told anything but in the future they will announce something official.

1 Like

Ather 450 gen 1/1.5 owners are waiting for best upgrade scheme at Chennai location, when will be available at Chennai location for all existing old customers ?

2 Likes

I am 1.5 gen owner but I haven’t received any mail about the upgrade program. No intimation was given to me. Now when does it start again?

2 Likes

I guess, it is initially launched for Bangalore customers. If you are in Bangalore, Walk to Indiranagar experience center and check with them. I have opted for upgrade when they announced it almost 2 years ago by filling a form. Not sure, if they have sent the invite only for those users.

2 Likes

Hi there, anybody want to trade in there Gen 1/1.5 for Gen 2. I plan to replace my Gen2 with Apex

2 Likes

Hi I am owning Ather 450X I just want to know if I wanna upgrade to Ather ritza how much I need to pay

1 Like

There is no upgrade option as far as I know. You have to sell your existing vehicle and buy a new one by paying the difference. If you want subsidy, you may need to buy it in your family members name.