Ather stack 6.0

Opps My Poor Gen 2 is still on 5.11 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Lemme Check on Gen 3 and Update

Can you make a Video on that ? Is it Possible??

1 Like

This is the behavior since Smart Eco was implemented. It is needed so that you don’t get stuck at 10kph climbing a slope, and can change to ride immediately without needing to stop

4 Likes

I actually took a video of it. But I am not able to upload it for some reason. It shows video upload status until 80% and says Sorry couldn’t upload.

1 Like

Use vimeo or other video provider to upload the video and share link here

2 Likes

its been always there since smart eco was introduced,its for emergency cases when you need more power but cant get off throttle

4 Likes

Use YouCut or Some Editing App and Make Output of Size below 8 MB

And Upload here

1 Like

Before update to 5.12:

After update to 5.12:

So, it was there before also then. The “mode can’t be changed” indicator greyed out, but still we could change in smart eco. They prolly fixed the indicator issue in this update then. :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah this functionality has been there from the start. Ever since SmartEco was introduced a few years ago!

4 Likes

My worst nightmare glitch is, when going at 90kmph what if reverse engages due to a bug. :exploding_head::tired_face:. Just kidding, hope it wont happen there must be multiple layer of hardware and firmware monitoring.

2 Likes

Won’t that be just the regen? EVs don’t have gears so if the reverse gets engaged due to some SW glitch, you should feel strong deceleration, and that’s it.

If the system is not designed properly, then motor controller will fry. That will be the worst case scenario.

2 Likes

Nothing will happen if Reverse Engages, Literally It will reduce the 90 KPH Speed to 0 or Halt then Go Reverse :rocket:

2 Likes

But what made you think like that bro really I can’t understand. :rofl:

1 Like

Yes u are correct old Ui was better and they should provide more themes like a speedometer when needles get up,it gives an different feel

3 Likes

Glimpse of Old UI :face_with_peeking_eye:

Pocket Rocket :rocket:

6 Likes

When beta is being released?

2 Likes

When will Atherstack 6.0 release? App they said next month.

2 Likes

Was expecting it today , disappointed :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

6 Likes

Sameeeeee like last time I was hopeful we would get it tooo

2 Likes

They told me if we get to event by our Ather we can get update for our vehicles then and there itself.

4 Likes

After update to 5.12 the sync time between the app is very long , anyone on the same boat?

3 Likes