Ather stack 6.0

I wish they will add a new speedometer theme as speedometer is better then digital

5 Likes

New Day !! New Requests for Ather Stack 6.0 :smiling_imp:

1. Cruise Control : Release to Cruise or Press Indicator Middle Switch to Enable CC and Give Throttle or Apply Brake to Release CC

2. New Indicator Sounds Please (Personal Request)

3. Bring Back - OG Smart Eco Power Bar

4. Warp+ with 90 KpH Top Speed

5. Match Updates for IPL, Small Pop Ups :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (Personal Request)

6. Bring Back Real Time Efficiency on Display

7. Customization Widget, If Possible

8. Fall Safe 2.0 - After Fall, Disabling Fall Safe Then Show Some Emergency Contact Details

9. Side Stand - While Throttling or Riding, If Side Stand Disengage Vehicle Still Riding and Throttle is On. I am not Comparing But Ultraviolette have Feature When Riding Side Stand means Motor will cut off very Next Sec. Please Improve this

10. Pop Up for a Group Ride Plans on Display (Personal Request to Develop Local Community)

11. Password Protection to Access Incognito Mode, I have few Incidents with Others using Incognito while Using my Scooter - Ex. I dropped for Service and SC Peopl turned on Incognito and Used Vehicle for while then Opened Job Card :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: This happened Long Back, When We had Location details on App Ride Log :thinking:

11 Likes

except widgets I expect nothing from Ather in terms of software as they havent even given labs features that they are working on for a year forget requesting something

fall safe 2 and weather updates might happen as Ather was searching for a free forecast provider

1 Like

Whatever comes on my Mind I register here bro

Atleast Not on this 450 Platform

If They take point and Give in future Models

It will be really Helpful

Thats Why I am doing this :green_heart:

Nah Bro , Its not really Required on our Scooter since we have Phone apo for that

bruh you said match updates :skull: weather makes far more sense if its gonna rain in next hour

phone can do everything yet we have a 7 inch display might as well make it work as phone rather than reaching for it in pocket :clown_face:

4 Likes

People have had issues with Ather side stand sensor. A workaround was to place a magnet near the sensor (or something, I don’t exactly remember) and continue riding, even if it shows side stand is down. As soon as you stop, it would turn the scooter off.

If they implement it as you say, then having a broken sensor is as good as having a bricked scooter

Will try and search for a source of my workaround but it was a while ago, when researching for purchase

Edit: either way, this was discussed before here

A more useful function would be to restart scooter when killswitch is engaged and disengaged when riding. So that accidental killswitch doesn’t require to completely stop and again start

3 Likes

Maybe Useful for People who don’t ride in Rain

Match Pop ups i mentioned as Personal Request

Finally Ather faild to understand customer praspectives. Thats why Ather market positation falling down month by month even they first mover in this industri

1 Like

Ather really boomed because of OG 450 Customers

I really Inspire them a lot and Their Word of Mouth made Company to the Level Today :green_heart:

Ather boomed everywhere it was available to buy within 100km radius,it started to doom when service network didnt expand and people realised what nightmare service camps are and its cost

2 Likes

Yeah Brother, But My Place has 2 SCs and One is Giving Free Service Camp

Also The Place supported by Our Customer @vishnucnr

Other SC Charge 500 Something

I agree you point

Have been asking this for such a long time and it’s not even a feature request it’s basic safety. Even the UV can do it easily how hard is it to implement this.

4 Likes

I got 200+ Rs charged during 5k kms service as it was a camp and 800+ seprate for actual service,other customers also said they got charged 200 for diagnosing other belt or handle related issues

2 Likes

Oh Man, These RPs will find better ways to Earn Money than the OEM Themself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well Well

1 Like

forget charging for camps,main issue is the way they handle service as its only for 2 days they cant take care of the scooter well being in a hurry .I always end up with more scratches when I pickup scooter from camp(specifically on sweet black swing arm cause of non padded paddock stands) and even under dashboard panels as its big part they just toss it somewhere.

after service some kid was cleaning the athers :sob: which completely messed up brake switch.I complained to SC peeps about this they said its a electrical part can fail anytime and told it to replace for 500rs as dont claim warranty in camps

2 Likes

Dude Come on, Such a SCs You should Take a Video For Your Safety na :neutral_face: BEFORE AND AFTER :person_shrugging::unamused:

Yeah I saw the Video and Which City is this

Check this Please - @tarun @swapnil.iitm @abhishek.balaji @smridhi.kalati @moderators @ravneet.phokela

Alibag

but the pain doesnt stop there,someone supervising camp straight denied that its there fault even though my scooter was coast regening at the time after they did the service (he said 450x only regens with throttle :skull:)

luckily I knew a technician from early visit (I think his name is anas,gem of a guy even helped me during insurance claim) he looked after the issue which led to conclusion of replacing the part (from experince of other owners I knew this was a water issue and waited a week,it works perfectly now no need of replacing)

but after that my dashboard started making squeeke noises so upon self checking he lost a spacer in hurry of finishing camp under right mirror which was coming loose

I bought a nut and grinded it to match the size and fixed it myself (couldnt be bothered to travel 100kms to nearest SC for such small thing),dashboard still makes wierd plastic noises on bad roads but atleast visor wont crack now.

1 Like

I have no words to describe your Issues bro

Try to Speak with Ather CC 7676600900 and Make a Ticket

Hope Your Issue will be Solved Soon :green_heart:

1 Like

There should be an option protected by password to switch off the gps or to access the documents. Just in case it falls in wrong hands or is stolen.

2 Likes

Yeha Man , I agree this Infinite%

We want Password to Access Incognito Mode :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like