Ather Referral programs

Delighted to have purchased a 450x using one of the referral code in this thread! In case any of you wishes to book an Ather, it will be great if you could use the following referral code at the time of pre-booking to grab some credits that could be utilized for subscription programs.

3RPX8D

Happy Athering!!!

please use my code… thanks in advance…

I’ve paid 2.5k for booking. I have my own referral code now. Can I still take the benefits of my friends referral code? :thinking: I wonder looking at referral codes below usernames; if the referral codes aren’t usable unless I have access to the forum, why do I see the codes there? :grin:

You could when you book the Scooter. Not after booking it.

My referral is not working

Hi ,

I recently bought Ather 450X

Here is my Referal Code

26XG6H

My referral code below for ather 450x: WSDI6C

Use my refferal code to pre order 450x and get 500 off on your pre order amount. And also get 2500 ather credits which can be redeemed to pay for ather services

Guys,

Just ordered my Ather 450x Series 1. Was ecstatic to know Series 1 open for bookings. I have made my full payment. Which is necessary to get the Series 1. 15 days waiting period and I can’t wait to get this beauty.

Anyone else buying/ordering your Ather, please use my Referral Code Z6ALL2 This will get you 2,500 rupees credit which you can use to avail any of the subscription plan.

Again, the CODE is Z6ALL2

Cheers!

My referal code is 3ZITMR. Please make use of it.

Still wondering!:thinking::grin:

Dear Ather,

Unhappy to share this.

Can you please help me with the issue I am having with credit points. @atherenergy1 @atherspace.bglr @siddesh.chandra @ather450x214 @atherowner.

Refer the below conversation.

Any comments on below. Hide quoted text

On Sat, Apr 3, 2021, 11:08 AM Mahesh Mahi mahesh.mahi197@gmail.com wrote: Hello,

What do you mean?

Then from when refferal program started?

If the refferal program was not there why you people had give refferal code.

You mean whom so ever I have referred it is utterly waste?

The credits points whatever showing in my account what to do with it?

Can you please answer all my questions?

I am not at all happy with your below response.

Regards, Mahesh

On Sat, Apr 3, 2021, 10:44 AM Ather Energy info@atherenergy.com wrote: Hi Mahesh, ​ Greetings! ​ We had checked with our concerned teams. ​ Order# 16167 was placed in 2019 and we didn’t have a referral program then. ​ Hence, no credits are available. ​ ​ Have a nice day!

Regards, Team Ather

+917676600900 | info@atherenergy.com

DISCLAIMER:The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

On Mon, 29 Mar at 4:44 PM , Mahesh Mahi mahesh.mahi197@gmail.com wrote: I am not unable to use it my dashboard is empty u can refer the screen shot in my previous email let me know what action need to be taken.

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021, 10:18 AM Ather Energy info@atherenergy.com wrote: Hi Mahesh, ​ Greetings! ​ Unfortunately, the credits will not be transferable . The credits will be available on the original registered mail id only. ​ ​

Regards, Siddesh C

+917676600900 | info@atherenergy.com

DISCLAIMER:The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

On Mon, 29 Mar at 10:16 AM , Mahesh Mahi mahesh.mahi197@gmail.com wrote: Hi Team,

I am unable to use the available referral credits. My dashboard is empty.

As per below email I hope all the details have been transferred to ID : ID flyboycollection@gmail.com

From Mahesh to Gangadhar.

But the credits is still showing under ID mahesh.mahi197@gmail.com. It will be great if you can transfer the credits also to the new account : ID flyboycollection@gmail.com.

Else help us to use this credits.

Refer the attachment.

Regards, Mahesh

Hi. My suggestion is that credits can’t be transferred. But your ather can. So e-mail a request to transfer the bike to your new email id and when you can see your bike details and subscription details in your new email use the unlocked credits to buy subscription pack. Alternatively wait till ather gives option to buy accessories and merchandising from your new account itself

Found it. Use my referral code (Y7R1HQ) to book your Ather and enjoy mutual benefits - Y7R1HQ

Hey use my referral code if anyone would like to earn ₹2500 Ather credits and use it to buy subscription or accessories. Thankyou

My referral code : EZNFNZ.

Use my referral code to pre order 450x and get 2500 Ather credits which can be redeemed to purchase Ather subscriptions like connect pro or lite/ Service Lite/ Pro.

Thank u

Hi, Where can i find my referral code appearing , as i do not see it on the mobile app nor on my desktop when im logged into my account.

Log into app.atherenergy.com, navigate to the top right and open the burger menu.

look for the referral link in the My Profile menu.

2 Likes

There you go. Found my referral code after some search. You can use it for booking me Ather - Y7R1HQ

What is the issue here? If you have the credits, can’t you use?

You won’t get it as owners can only share and get referral credits.

Use my referral code 8KP5JH