Ather Referral programs

Hi the referral is not yet working it tell me to pay by card,net banking available credit it showing is 0 why is it and when can I use it .

A locked credit means someone has booked using your referral but hasn’t made the final full payment yet. Once the full payment is made, your credit for that referral will get unlocked.

I have seen about the referral code both the bike have been taken and full payment have been done .

Try contacting CS then.

My referral code is available for grab. Feel free to order yours ATHER:+1:Screenshot_20210308-100422_Chrome :- :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Hi Everyone,

Please apply the referral code - SFFFGN while buying Ather 450/450x and enjoy 2500 credits which inturn can be used for buying Ather Subscription Plan.

Note - Only after the complete purchasing of the Ather, you would be earning the credits.

Happy riding :hugs:

Referral Code 3XMR7P. Hi Everyone,

Please apply the referral code - 3XMR7P while buying Ather 450/450x and enjoy 2500 credits which inturn can be used for buying Ather Subscription Plan and accessories.

Note - Only after the complete purchasing of the Ather, you would be earning the credits.

use my Referral code MQ79XY and get rewarded too :slight_smile:

use my referral code

Hello folks,

If anyone looking to Pre-Order 450X or the 450+ please use my Referral Code :X46620.Lets share the message and make Our cities breathable and more greener and efficient by adopting the Electric mode of transport .I went as a tech enthusiast and felt and got convinced to have an Ather in my Garage as the Ather 450x looks futuristic and modern .

The benefits of the Referral program is Each referral gets ₹ 3500 credits and ₹ 2500 credits in return for you who is using this code .

Lets wish for a sustainable and green planet by sharing Wishing everyone a Happy motoring .

Looking to go electric? Check out www.atherenergy.com. You’ll love the #Ather scooters like I do. In case you’re tempted to pre-order, use my referral code AN9US0 (gets us perks). Ask me more about it.

Booked my Ather 450X Grey today, waiting for delivery in Mysore soon :tada:.

Mysuru Ather Buyers- You can make use of my referral for free benifits worth 2500.

Referral coupon - WD53PR

Congratulations! I am a 450 owner from Mysuru! Welcome to the club!

Hi All,

I have coupon for Ather bike worth ₹ 2500 credits for you “WWFOK5”.

Note: This referral code can be used only @Booking time.

Thanks,

Hey :wave:

Here is the referral code: 2TQMG4

Book and Get benefits :grinning:

1 Like

@sharjilmohidden28. Unlike Naukri, posting your referral code every week is not going to increase visibility. We would prefer that you post it once and leave it as such because right now these frequent posts make it look like you are spamming this thread!

6 Likes

Hello all, :innocent:

Ather 450x 2021

Referral code:- F8B3E9

U can use this referral code for Ather pre order bookings to get Rs: 2500 credits. Which u can use them for buying subscription plans and accessories from Ather.

Have a great day every One

Hi, use the below code 13RJDO at the time of purchasing Ather 450. And you will get 2500 points and you can use it to purchase connectivity and service plan.

My referral code below for ather 450x: WSDI6C

Use my refferal code to pre order 450x and get 500 off on your pre order amount. And also get 2500 ather credits which can be redeemed to pay for ather services

In case you’re tempted to pre-order, use my referral code AYDDDZ

Please apply the referral code - AYDDDZ while buying Ather 450/450x and enjoy 2500 credits which inturn can be used for buying Ather Subscription Plan.

1 Like