Ather Referral programs

Referral programs

The Ather Referral Plan

Use My Code: TMSUZJ

Now you can add your friends to the Ather circuit by sharing the referral code. While you pocket some brownie points from friends and perks from us, your friends get rewarded too.

Grab a minimum of 3500 Ather credits for each referral and 2500 Discount for the Friend while purchasing 450x. What are those? Ather Credits are Ather currency that can be redeemed to avail of Ather services and subscriptions. 1 Ather credit = ₹1

6 Likes

VMHK0O

UPDATE EDIT

NOW YOU GET 2500 CREDITS IF YOU USE MY CODE TO PURCHASE 450 OR 450X OR 450 PLUS

Use my refferal code to pre order 450x and get 500 off on your pre order amount. And also get 1000 ather credits which can be redeemed to pay for ather services

Update

Now you can use the refferal code to purchase Ather 450 as well

VMHK0O

For ATHER 450 Use the above code and get 2500 Ather credits on purchase

For ATHER 450X and Plus Use the above code and get 500 instant off on pre order amount and 1000 Ather credits on purchase

Thanks in Advance

1 Like

Referral code: RKL7XO

Perks for using my Referral code

• On purchase — Gets Ather credits worth ₹2,500
2 Likes

GTXLCQ

Use this code for prebookings.

Is this valid on the bookings of 450 as well?
What if my friend has already pre-ordered but hasn’t purchased yet?

SK6WDH

Here is my referral code for preorders till 28th Feb.

1 Like

QSXN04

Pls use this referral program and book Ather 450 or 450x and get Rs500 off on pre order amount and get ather credits worth Rs1000

Use my refferal code to pre order 450x and get 500 off on your pre order amount. And also get 1000 ather credits which can be redeemed to pay for ather services

Referral Code: R5Q3BN

Pre-Order Codes for 450X:
ACPNM7
NY1HZI
SYEOSR

2 Likes

pre-order codes expired on 28th January

Hey!

Here’s a referral code:

NUFCYS

Valid till 28th Feb 2020

Hi
Pre order invite code
VR5C3R
Use and enter the Early Access
Discount on pre booking rs 500/- + Ather Credit Rs.1000/-

This is referred code use it before 28feb.

SCS262

:+1:t4::+1:t4:

Referral programs are fun.

USE MY REFFERAL CODE : “FN19WZ

Perks for you on applying referral

• On pre-order — Gets ₹500 OFF on the pre-order amount of ₹2,500
  • On purchase — Gets Ather credits worth ₹1,000

The Rules

1. If your friend pre-orders using your referral code, he/she will receive an upfront discount of ₹500 on the pre-order amount of ₹2500. At the time of completing their purchase, your friend would be required to pay the total amount minus ₹2500.
  2. In case your friend pre-orders using your referral code and goes on to cancel the pre-order, he/she will be refunded the paid amount i.e.₹2000.
  3. You cannot use your own referral code to pre-order Ather 450X.
  4. You shall be eligible to redeem Ather credits under this program only if you complete the purchase of the Ather 450X.
  5. Ather credits get added to your account whenever your friend makes a pre-order. However, the credits get unlocked (become redeemable) as and when your referee friend completes his/her purchase.
  6. You’ll get all the other perks that you are eligible for when the vehicle is delivered to you.

My Referral Code: 25XDYO

Use IVM625 for pre book your 450x

Book and get rewards !!

Just one more day left!

Use referral code before it expires:

NUFCYS

Thank You NITESH.

2 Likes

Now you have a few months to get them to complete their purchases! :smiley:

2 Likes