Ather Referral programs

Please use my referral code J3KP7P and get 2500 as a discount.

Hello folks,

If anyone looking to Pre-Order 450X please use my Referral Code

CZ6QZ2

Which will get you Rs. 2500 Credits to buy accessories/subscriptions.

Please use This referral code for 450X pre order FSE6FZ

I wanted one thing to happen with the referral program. The credits one earns, should be linked to the email ID of the person not an order ID. Like it happened with me, I pre-ordered the 450X in March with one Youtubers referral code. I got ₹1000 credits. Later I swapped my order with someone and lost those credits as the order was cancelled. Now since I have the S1 order because of the swap, but the city is different,I had to place a new order and transfer the S1 benefits to that order. Meanwhile, my referral code was used by someone to place an order and I got ₹3500 credits. Now since the old order will be cancelled and I would get the refund, I don’t want to loose those credits which I earned. I have already communicated to CS but not sure if something regarding this is going to happen. Request the team to look into this.

Anyone pre-ordering the 450x are free to use my referral code LCOWU0 and get ₹2500 credits

Welcome to the Ather family!

Please use the referral code FSE6FZ and get ₹2500 credits!!

Use my referral code AND GET 2500/- CREDIT 8KP5JH

Where can I use my referral credits?

I got 10500 referral credits, Can I purchase accessories and subscription plan ?

The credits can be used to purchase Ather subscription plans (from Jan-Feb 2021), vehicle accessories and merchandise in the future.

1 Like

GUHOT5 - My Referral Code

Hello Buddies

If anyone interested to Pre-Order 450X please apply my Referral Code at the time of pre-order

CZ6QZ2

Which will get you Rs. 2500 Credits to buy accessories/subscriptions.

@abhishek.balaji Is there a way to generate Referral-Pre-order link so that we can share the link with Referral Code Pre-Applied on the order page?

A lot of people in @Tumkur are interested in buying 450X, are mostly merchants/Shop owners who do daily commutes from home to shop and shop to home. Explaining them how to use referral code takes up time and chances are they would miss.

Instead if we share a link to them and ask them to fill the rest of their details with prepopulated Referral code will ease the process and both would be benefitted on not ignoring the Referral code!

5 Likes

It will work like an affiliate link.

Referral code active since Jan 2021

4MGDO7

1 Like

Hello Folks!

You can use the below referral code to preorder your Ather 450! Activated - Jan ‘21.

Referral Code: OPKQGS

Please use my referral code MQ79XY and get ₹2500 credits :slight_smile:

Referral code Active since Jan 2021. 4MGDO7

Hello Folks!

You can use the below referral code to preorder your Ather 450! Activated - Jan ‘21.

Referral Code: OPKQGS

Use my referral code to get credits for purchase subscription plan and merchandise accessories and more.

8KP5JH

Hello all, :innocent:

Ather 450x 2021

Referral code:- 01OETI

U can use this referral code for Ather pre order bookings to get Rs: 2500 credits. Which u can use them for buying subscription plans and accessories from Ather.

Have a great day every One