Ather Referral programs

Hi @abhishek.balaji, I referred a friend, he used my code and I even got an email from Ather that my code was used by my friend to pre book 450x. But on ‘Track your referrals’ it’s not showing up.

My referral dashboard should show the recent update where one more person used my code to pre-order.

It’s a known issue, and will be fixed in time before we open the purchase window for Ather 450X. we may have a good surprise for all referring customers then actually. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello All,

Please use my Referral Code

SYIU26

Hello all,

Please use my Referral code

64399I

Hi. What are the current benefits for the referral?

Details are available here.

Referral Programs

There was something with the merchandise line also right? That on first referral there is t-shirt and some credits and so on?

Benefits to the referer

Previously it was like

1st referral 1500 credits + t shirt

2nd referral 1500 credits

3rd referral 2500 credits + bluetooth

4th referral 2500 credits

5th referral 3000 credits + riding jacket

6th referral and more 3000 credits each

But now from 1st Nov it’s 3500 credits each irrespective of no of refferals.

Clarity to be given @abhishek.balaji for the promised merchandise for the refferals done before 31st Oct

Now the person using the code to purchase 450 or 450x or 450 plus gets 2500 credits after purchase

2 Likes

Use my referral code

1 Like

This was much better. Sadly now no further way to get any merchandise :frowning:

Use my referral code - PJEM8U - if wished. This is Dr. Parthasarathy Bhattacharyar Thiruvallikeni, Chennai The Vedha Adhyapaka, Vedha Patasala and secretary to Archakas association.

2 Likes

My referral code is available for grab. Feel free to order yours :slight_smile:

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 7.25.11 PM

Use my referral code 1Y8EVD for both of us benefits thank you friends😁

Referral code 37S7OD

Up for grabs, this referral code: IA1G4S

Gets you Ather credits worth ₹2500.

:flight_departure:

P.S.: The code begins with the 9th letter of the alphabet in the upper case, and not the 12th letter in the lower case! :exploding_head:

Please use my referral code to get mutual benefits

CZ6QZ2

Everyone gets 2500 - 3500 credits now :scream: maybe I can use this for the 4G upgrade hehehe.

Anyway, here’s a reminder to use my referral code: NUFCYS

2 Likes

Here’s a really interesting statistic. Our top 15 referrers were responsible for convincing more than 125 people to switch to their first electric scooter with Ather (I’m sure earning some sweet rewards along the way had nothing to do with it :smiley: )

Just wanted to take a moment to call out this group. Thanks to these 15 and everyone else who has been actively promoting and referring Ather to their friends and family.

1. @HarshaVardhan
  2. @yk.abhisheik
  3. Harsh
  4. @k.siddhartha.varma
  5. @bnlavanyabn
  6. @juzeeweb
  7. @troubleshooter
  8. @binu.surveyor
  9. Jagadesh Koteesvaran
  10. @karansiram
  11. @ragzirkal
  12. @Rahul