Ather Referral programs

Does this mean I can make the full payment after 26th of june and still get the refferal benefits?? Only let me know if you are 100% sure. I need an answer @abhishek.balaji

Pls answer my question, I am not able to understand that, pls tell me if I will get the refferal credits even if I make the full payment after 26th as you mentioned 26th is the last date. I am confused and patiently waiting for your answer @abhishek.balaji

We don’t know at this point, since there’s very little clarity on when lockdown restrictions would get lifted in Mysore, so we can start accepting payments. I’ve asked the team for as much clarity on this as possible, will share an update here soon.

1 Like

You should consider extending the program for one year to clear up some confusions and give customers time to really make use of the exact intention of a refferal program

1 Like

Pls do so because I don’t want to miss on credit points. @abhishek.balaji and I would like to pay after test riding once at Ather Mysore after the recent updates.

Can you clarify by paying exshroom price of vechicle will it unlock referal.points

Or we have to pay exshroom price + insurance

Abhishek has already mentioned in the below post that ‘For the cities that we haven’t launched in yet, you’ll be able to unlock them when we launch in your city.’. This should be enough to clear your doubt.

1 Like

You have to pay the invoice amount + insurance. Basically the amount required to start the delivery process.

Any confirmation or updates?

1 Like

Hey RayeliPratheek

In cities where our operations have been on for a while, we’ve stopped unlocking of new referral credits. For cities where we haven’t launched yet, we’ll keep this option open for 1 month post the start-of-sales in that city.

However, in certain operational cities like Mysore & Trichy, we understand that people did not have enough non-lockdown time to evaluate and complete their purchase to claim referral credits. Hence we’ve started solutioning for this and will take some time to find the right solution for such cities. Our intent is to extend the referral benefit to all early adopters in new cities.

So, you can go ahead and complete your purchase when we start accepting payments again, your credits may not get unlocked on day 1, but we’ll solution for it soon. Allow us about 7-10 days to confirm the timelines.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! Also how do I know when payments are accepted at my city?

1 Like

Hey The lockdown restrictions in Mysore are expected to be lifted 5th July onwards (this is subject to Govt guidelines). Our Mysore Retail Parter team will contact all Pre-order/Booking customers as soon as this happens. Also, if you don’t want to wait for the experience center to open physically in order to complete your payment, you can contact the Mysore Ather Space and initiate virtual/RTGS payment and complete your order. The vehicle will be delivered once the showroom opens, but all the steps that don’t require physical movement of people can be completed in parallel. Ather Space Mysore: 9818838899

3 Likes

So according to this when does the refferal credits thing stand valid ,1 month from July 5th?

Please refer back to Abhisek Balaji’s original post. Once the referral credits are unlocked, you can use them whenever you want. Only for unlocking them, the referrer and referee need to complete the purchase in 1 month in new cities. If the lockdown opens on 5th July in Mysuru, the last date for unlocking would be 5th Aug.

1 Like

Thankyou I just wanted to know this.This is overwhelming response from your side,will take a testride before booking the vehicle thank you!!

Sir also can ppl use my referral code to do their scooter booking in Mysuru? Or the refferal system ended for all cities including cities which you haven’t launched at?

The program has ended - meaning the program no longer exists - for all cities.

1 Like

I thought for new cities (the cities they have not launched in yet) this doesn’t stand true, thanks for informing.

For the cities where Ather is yet to come, you still can keep the credits. You cannot refer new people but credits can be used whenever Ather launches.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji

gifts were supposed to be shipped in feb, mar or apr 2021. But pandemic. But Ather completely forgot about it now its August. Waiting for the cool merchandise.

Also as promised when can we use credits on accessories like 4G dongle and portable charger. Merchandise and smart helmet and tpms when sold can be updated.

I thought the referral programme was scrapped. I called the ather cc to enquire the pricing for 450X because a friend wanted to buy one and he mentioned that the referral is still available and I and my friend can get the 2.5k worth of credits… Can anyone clarify? :confused: