Ather Referral programs

Hey folks use my referral code hurry up its the last day to earn the perks pre-book it and get 2.5k referral credits and text on insta :pratheek_rayeli for additional credits Code:M47S5D 1 credit point= 1 inr

Referral credits will be still be there right in the cities where there is no EC yet?

They will be there to use but for any new booking to be done today is the last day

1 Like
Do you what refferal program to continue
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Any working referral codes here?

No it will not work for new bookings , program expired on 16th

Hey I am from Mysore and have pre-booked my scooter on Jun 16th but it isn’t open for payment as per my account status. As you have mentioned the payment should be done before 26th of June for referral credit benefits, what am I supposed to do now? since they haven’t launched in our city yet, the 26th date isn’t applicable for Mysore? Need a clarification @abhishek.balaji

A simple search will help you get these answers, please use the feature. Internal updates - Ather 450X & 450 Plus

I have read this but not able to understand the same, can u explain to this question particularly @abhishek.balaji? Just clear this…many owners from Mysore have the same doubt. Payment after 26th will also be okay as you have not launched in our city and my booking isn’t open for payment yet

1 Like

This very clear right here.

Does this mean I can make the full payment after 26th of june and still get the refferal benefits?? Only let me know if you are 100% sure. I need an answer @abhishek.balaji

Pls answer my question, I am not able to understand that, pls tell me if I will get the refferal credits even if I make the full payment after 26th as you mentioned 26th is the last date. I am confused and patiently waiting for your answer @abhishek.balaji

We don’t know at this point, since there’s very little clarity on when lockdown restrictions would get lifted in Mysore, so we can start accepting payments. I’ve asked the team for as much clarity on this as possible, will share an update here soon.

1 Like

You should consider extending the program for one year to clear up some confusions and give customers time to really make use of the exact intention of a refferal program

1 Like

Pls do so because I don’t want to miss on credit points. @abhishek.balaji and I would like to pay after test riding once at Ather Mysore after the recent updates.

Can you clarify by paying exshroom price of vechicle will it unlock referal.points

Or we have to pay exshroom price + insurance

Abhishek has already mentioned in the below post that ‘For the cities that we haven’t launched in yet, you’ll be able to unlock them when we launch in your city.’. This should be enough to clear your doubt.

1 Like

You have to pay the invoice amount + insurance. Basically the amount required to start the delivery process.

Any confirmation or updates?

1 Like

Hey RayeliPratheek

In cities where our operations have been on for a while, we’ve stopped unlocking of new referral credits. For cities where we haven’t launched yet, we’ll keep this option open for 1 month post the start-of-sales in that city.

However, in certain operational cities like Mysore & Trichy, we understand that people did not have enough non-lockdown time to evaluate and complete their purchase to claim referral credits. Hence we’ve started solutioning for this and will take some time to find the right solution for such cities. Our intent is to extend the referral benefit to all early adopters in new cities.

So, you can go ahead and complete your purchase when we start accepting payments again, your credits may not get unlocked on day 1, but we’ll solution for it soon. Allow us about 7-10 days to confirm the timelines.

1 Like